Aptus All In One Liquid

• Thread starter mink23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mink23

Hello everyone,
long time lurker and reader here but firs time poster.
So basically i registered to ask about a product which is new to the market and am interested in buying since i already use their boosters and im happy the way they work for me.

so here is the link :

I would appreciate very much if some of you experienced growers and nutrient experts would comment on the product and its composition!

thanks in advance FARM community

T

toquer

Ummmmm very interesting. Their baseboost pellets work great, but this I've not heard of.

M

mink23

thanks for the reply man.in what kind of medium did you use them were you satisfied with the results over other base nutes?
Do you use their boosters?
And in the description of the all in one liquid is the NPK and other elements composition do you thin that would be ok for cannabis growing?

Again thanks for the reply,peace

T

toquer

I grow in soil. I use their products but I question why sometimes. The base pellets were great but then you add some liquid nutes and things blow up. I mean the growth was there but we said let's add some heavy 16 base and the plants responded really well. But liquid nutes are work. I run off and on with aptus. Think it's really strain dependant. There are some that it does nothing to as the plant is so strong on its own. Doing another side by side. Aptus with h16 vs V+B. We'll see what is better. On week 3 of 10 currently.

M

mink23

thanks man for your input!

But what would you say on its NPK ratio that is in the description do you think its ok for cannabis growing? Im thinking of trying it out. If anyone else who uses aptus would comment it would be much appreciated.

Keep it green,peace

K

kuz

Never tried the liquid. Tried the base pellets and that was a bad experiment. So bad I am not interested in using anything else from them. I like the concepts, read through all the literature, it just didnt work.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

We were probably up there with Aptus's largest customers. We ran h16 and Aptus RELIGIOUSLY for years. But the company and the products have really gone to shit. H16 is still a solid base but I'd highly recommend staying away from Aptus all together. They're sheisters and their products are inconsistent these days. Haven't ran the all in on liquid yet but imagine it probably sucks just like the rest of their line.

V+B really has gotten our attention, we're waiting for samples now. If you're ruining all liquids I gotta say, Mills definitely pays the bills. We just did a run of Plagron nutes and it definitely did well, will publish results and update the journal shortly.

Just my 2 pennies anyway.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Aptus USA are some seriously greedy imbeciles, I dont trust them or any of there products, but Aptus Holland is legit and there the ones putting out the All in one liquid. Im looking forward to giving it a try, you only need 4ml a gallon and you dont need to adjust the PH and no extra carrier ballast salts and chlorides like every other nutrient brand, that sounds pretty awesome.

Hey Dirty Sanchez, What did you think about Plagrons Green Sensation?

It made my buds blow the fuck up, but it made some plants light sensitive, that makes me think there must be some PGRs in there, hopefully not some of the bad ones, but I haven't seen buds blow up and get rock hard like that since I used Gravity.

G

greyman41420

May I ask why everyone is saying Aptus has gone to shit? I have been using their products for the past two years and have not noticed any differences in the output. Still hitting my same numbers, same quality. No differences in the reservoir PH when mixing, no dropout, etc. Am very interested to know what I am missing as I know nutrient companies are always changing up their mixes, but I didnt think aptus had as of late.

M

mink23

was wondering the same thing as above post.but im in europe so dont know about us products.
About the all in one liquid, im no expert on nutes but was wondering about that it was a mono nutrient how it works thruout the cycle how is it then with deficiencys and maybe overdoing it with some elements.
Hope someone could clarify that one for me.
Thanks

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Aptus USA prices are to ridiculous for me to take them seriously, if your doing a small run using there nutrients you could literally go buy yourself some quality flowers for cheaper than what it would cost you to use there nutrients. When I did a run using there line I bought them from Europe for about half what it would cost for the American version so l cant speak for the quality of the American products, the European version was high quality and had a surprisingly long shelf life for a organic product. Aptus USA dont come off like real growers to me, they come off like sales men that bought into the company. Now that a few companies are offering silicic acid for a third of the price of facilitator there days are numbered.

As far as using one nutrient for veg and bloom I've been running Heavy 16 Bud there bloom formula for veg and bloom for a couple years, Ive learned I prefer the bloom formula for veg, my plants are heartier and more compact. I believe all the newer science suggest you dont need two separate formulas for veg and bloom, blooming plants need more nitrogen than once thought and less phosphorus.

G

greyman41420

If you are going by the price, then I agree 1000%. I am lucky to pay cost +10%, so I am getting fasilitor for $260 a liter rather than $475. I only run startboost and fasilitor of their products, so I am not as much familiar with the rest of the line. I was more questioning if the quality has really gone down or not. I have not seen changes, thus my question. In terms of price, I can't fathom how anyone pays full retail for the aptus line.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Aptus USA prices are to ridiculous for me to take them seriously, if your doing a small run using there nutrients you could literally go buy yourself some quality flowers for cheaper than what it would cost you to use there nutrients. When I did a run using there line I bought them from Europe for about half what it would cost for the American version so l cant speak for the quality of the American products, the European version was high quality and had a surprisingly long shelf life for a organic product. Aptus USA dont come off like real growers to me, they come off like sales men that bought into the company. Now that a few companies are offering silicic acid for a third of the price of facilitator there days are numbered.

As far as using one nutrient for veg and bloom I've been running Heavy 16 Bud there bloom formula for veg and bloom for a couple years, Ive learned I prefer the bloom formula for veg, my plants are heartier and more compact. I believe all the newer science suggest you dont need two separate formulas for veg and bloom, blooming plants need more nitrogen than once thought and less phosphorus.
Agree with you 100% we order all Aptus from Holland, Fuck Aptus America , They take same stuff put into an orange bottle and raise the price threw the roof, The 1st post has a good link as to where to buy the Aputs.

AptusUSA

AptusUSA

We were probably up there with Aptus's largest customers. We ran h16 and Aptus RELIGIOUSLY for years. But the company and the products have really gone to shit. H16 is still a solid base but I'd highly recommend staying away from Aptus all together. They're sheisters and their products are inconsistent these days. Haven't ran the all in on liquid yet but imagine it probably sucks just like the rest of their line.

V+B really has gotten our attention, we're waiting for samples now. If you're ruining all liquids I gotta say, Mills definitely pays the bills. We just did a run of Plagron nutes and it definitely did well, will publish results and update the journal shortly.

Just my 2 pennies anyway.

Hey sorry you feel that way about our products. We did change the caps and bottles and had a issue but thats all been addressed

AptusUSA

AptusUSA

If you are going by the price, then I agree 1000%. I am lucky to pay cost +10%, so I am getting fasilitor for $260 a liter rather than $475. I only run startboost and fasilitor of their products, so I am not as much familiar with the rest of the line. I was more questioning if the quality has really gone down or not. I have not seen changes, thus my question. In terms of price, I can't fathom how anyone pays full retail for the aptus line.

Thanks for running some of our products. I see you think its expensive but even at full retail we still come in lower than 5 major brands when you break it down to cost per gallon

AptusUSA

AptusUSA

Agree with you 100% we order all Aptus from Holland, Fuck Aptus America , They take same stuff put into an orange bottle and raise the price threw the roof, The 1st post has a good link as to where to buy the Aputs.
The reason we have higher costs is transport, registrations, Higher salries and higher taxes here in the USA compared to Holland. Everything is made and bottled in Holland.

AptusUSA

AptusUSA

Aptus USA are some seriously greedy imbeciles, I dont trust them or any of there products, but Aptus Holland is legit and there the ones putting out the All in one liquid. Im looking forward to giving it a try, you only need 4ml a gallon and you dont need to adjust the PH and no extra carrier ballast salts and chlorides like every other nutrient brand, that sounds pretty awesome.

Hey Dirty Sanchez, What did you think about Plagrons Green Sensation?

It made my buds blow the fuck up, but it made some plants light sensitive, that makes me think there must be some PGRs in there, hopefully not some of the bad ones, but I haven't seen buds blow up and get rock hard like that since I used Gravity.
Aptus Holland makes all the products for Aptus USA and we have much higher expenses and taxes here in the USA. We are not doing anything different to any other international brand. We may look greedy but our margins are really small after all the expenses in the USA

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Aptus Holland makes all the products for Aptus USA and we have much higher expenses and taxes here in the USA. We are not doing anything different to any other international brand. We may look greedy but our margins are really small after all the expenses in the USA
Then why not save money and sell directly to the costumer and quit fucking around with the over priced B/S grow shops that everyone loves to hate and will do anything to avoid paying 10X more ?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
@AptusUSA Sending dumb PMs to everyone on here is not going to make you look like a better company to buy product from, My post above was trying to say that you could maybe cut cost and sell direct to the grower here in the USA and cut out the middle man/ Grow Stores witch in Turn would allow you to sell at a lower price instead, Oh I almost forgot Welcome To The Farm @AptusUSA ...:cigar:

Here is a Company that sells direct to customers..

http://www.osa28.com/

Last edited:
G

greyman41420

That comparison does not really make sense as your products work in conjunction with other nutrients. You can not compare your price with canna a/b to your price without canna a/b, because in both scenarios I am going to use canna a/b. Comparisons are absurd anyways because people use the products differently. In your comparison to price per gallon against Canna you include canna boost in your numbers. I only foilar canna boost for the first 21-25 days of flower, so I use so little it would throw your numbers off considerably. So yes, I stand by my statement that at full price your nutrients are too expensive.

That being said, I also stand by where I said I love using them, and at my discount it makes business sense to do so. Fasilitor is a game changer, no question about it.

While your on the forum, any chance you could let me know why on earth peak boost causes such a disastrous drop in the PH? If you want to utilize peak boost, you have to invest in stock in PH UP.

Anyways, wasn't trying to offend you was offering my honest evaluation regarding your products.

Latest posts

Top Bottom