Aptus Fasilitor As A Foliar?

• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I just recieved the Aptus sample pack. Fasilitor and Startboost.
I just started 30 plants in Coco chow mix in 2 gallon bags.
I read that the Fasilitor can be used as a Foliar spray
What would be the best use of this sample pack?
I'm not planning on buying any of there nutrients after these run out.
So what should I use and how?
Thank you.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

Foliar at 8 mls a gallon. Only mix as little foliar as you need and the sample should last a home grower a year.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

About once a week is plenty. Even just one or two applications in early flower will make a big difference in how your bud sites stack up.

W

whocares

I want to spray fasilitor at 8ml gal and massboost at 20ml gal as recommended for a cal mag deficiency but it ph was 3.5. When i added ph up it looks like something had a reaction and theres particulate floating in the mix now. Should i spray it like this?

buddahslave

buddahslave

I just recieved the Aptus sample pack. Fasilitor and Startboost.
I just started 30 plants in Coco chow mix in 2 gallon bags.
I read that the Fasilitor can be used as a Foliar spray
What would be the best use of this sample pack?
I'm not planning on buying any of there nutrients after these run out.
So what should I use and how?
Thank you.
What was the end result? Is this product worth its weight in gold?

buddahslave

buddahslave

What did you like better about it? What was your results from using it? Did yield increase any or plant health just better in general? I ask because I am using OSA28 sample and I want to know which would be best for me overall but I need to hear from people who have actually used it.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

What did you like better about it? What was your results from using it? Did yield increase any or plant health just better in general? I ask because I am using OSA28 sample and I want to know which would be best for me overall but I need to hear from people who have actually used it.
I found I was getting more robust plants when using Osa28 over Aptus.
Cheaper also which helps.

buddahslave

buddahslave

What do you think of Power Si. I just checked out there sight and it seems they are the original company to use silicic acid for plants. I am leaning towards Osa28 because they sent me a sample.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

What do you think of Power Si. I just checked out there sight and it seems they are the original company to use silicic acid for plants. I am leaning towards Osa28 because they sent me a sample.
Look at my signature for discounts on Osa28.
I haven't used Power Si so I can't give you input.
I do know that using OSA28 has improved my overall grow.

POWER.SI

POWER.SI

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Supporter
message me directly and we will get it figured out

buddahslave

buddahslave

I am officially on team Power Si. They won me over with a huge sample bottle. All three companies have a great product. I give the edge to Power Si because after adding my ph stayed basically the same as it would be without it. Osa 28 was recommended to me from a friend and after lots of research I seen that Power Si is the original company to start this phenomenon. I will be recommending them from now on.

Top Bottom