aptus fasilitor for strectch

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

just putting this out there to save some people cash, In case they were thinking of trying it to prevent stretch or to bush out a plant look else were.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hmmm. I always thought it was meant as a silica source.

Here is the propaganda:

Why Use FaSilitor
  • Resistance against abiotic (environmental: temperature, wind, drought).
  • Resistance against biotic stress (pests and pathogens).
  • Improves uptake, absorption and utilization of nutrients.
  • Stronger cell structures and epidermis layer creating stronger plants and thicker stems (increases dry weight).
  • Reduces and controls the space between internodes caused by temperature stress and unbalanced nutrition.
  • Increases resistance against salinity (nutrient salt buildup).
  • Reduces transpiration (loss of moisture from the leaves).
outwest

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Did you double the recommended dose? Have you tried hitting the with moab week 1-2? Seems to help a little for me... Thanks for the heads up though, was thinking about giving this product ago but might think twice now.... ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

On their site.. Ifbyou keep scrolli.g down to the bottom.. You will see this...

" Tips from Expert Growers

-Always mix FaSilitor first in your reservoir filled with clean water. Otherwise other nutrients may not be readily available for rapid plant utilization.
-Use to help control the distance between the branches (internodes).
-FaSilitor makes plants more compact.
- If plants grow too high or too fast, a higher dosage of FaSilitor slows down plants growth in length. (The plant becomes wider with more branches).
-Often helps correct nutrient deficiencies by making existing nutrients more bioavailable."

Hmmm. I always thought it was meant as a silica source.

Here is the propaganda:

Why Use FaSilitor
  • Resistance against abiotic (environmental: temperature, wind, drought).
  • Resistance against biotic stress (pests and pathogens).
  • Improves uptake, absorption and utilization of nutrients.
  • Stronger cell structures and epidermis layer creating stronger plants and thicker stems (increases dry weight).
  • Reduces and controls the space between internodes caused by temperature stress and unbalanced nutrition.
  • Increases resistance against salinity (nutrient salt buildup).
  • Reduces transpiration (loss of moisture from the leaves).
outwest

Venom818

Venom818

LOL first i fucked up the word stretch dont know how i missed that,im on day 14 and these bitches are reaching for the sky hit them 3 times already at double the dose i bought this shit just for that hope it adds weight at least if not thats one expensive silica

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
What I really want to know is:
What made you buy it???? What sold you?

you believed the marketing "science" or was digging "jack blowing shit up"?

green punk

green punk

Could it be you need all their other jazz in conjuction to really get the desired results you seek?

Venom818

Venom818

What I really want to know is:
What made you buy it???? What sold you?

you believed the marketing "science" or was digging "jack blowing shit up"?

Not the science jack said it worked like phosphoload bushed out ur plant and stopped stretch I really liked phosphoload , well what it did to the plant not the fucked up chemicals that's what sold me

Could it be you need all their other jazz in conjuction to really get the desired results you seek?

Well so far I've used the star boost and fasilitor where I'm at I'm on point with there schedule

i know i have definitely seen results with there other boosters. My veg is growing at a faster rate i have ever seen, and the stems on my og's are thicker than ive ever had. Not sure if its the fasilitor or the startboost. My flower is at different stages, and none of them have had the entire Aptus lineup throughout, but it does seem like things are frostier and maturing faster than in past grows of the same strains[/

The star boost I could see it helped maybe even the fasilitor all I'm saying is it did stop stretch for shit that was the main reason I bought it . Just putting this out there so someone else trying this product cause they think it's going to work like bush master or phosphoload doesn't waste there money

cezar

cezar

oldirtybastard said:
Did you double the recommended dose?
his right.have to double dose(3ml)when they start to stretch 2-3weeks till they stop.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
LOL first i fucked up the word stretch dont know how i missed that,im on day 14 and these bitches are reaching for the sky hit them 3 times already at double the dose i bought this shit just for that hope it adds weight at least if not thats one expensive silica

flip smaller next time... keep day night temps the same... less P. Those are ways you can control stretch.

Top Bottom