Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Id have to say... Startboost and Blooom boost is one of the most stankiest additives I ever smelled. But I did hit 1.8 per light my first run with it. The only question I have is you know when you shake it up. Theres allot of foam when you pour to measure. Does that foam count or should you measure it at the liquid?

Heres some pics of my 4kw room

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...co-buckets-joonies-grower-pension-room.55470/

I would measure the liquid say just 1 mil below the recommendation just to be sure. if you any stress you can always reduce it a touch.

cheers

K

kushsmoker30

Id have to say... Startboost and Blooom boost is one of the most stankiest additives I ever smelled. But I did hit 1.8 per light my first run with it. The only question I have is you know when you shake it up. Theres allot of foam when you pour to measure. Does that foam count or should you measure it at the liquid?

Heres some pics of my 4kw room

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...co-buckets-joonies-grower-pension-room.55470/

1.8 per, nice!!
what base did u use?
hope i get close to that wit H16 i haven't read of 1 person talk numbers with H16, kinda make me a lil worried cuz i'm heavily invested in it wit these big ass bottles i'm bout to run.

joonie

joonie

I was also wondering. I ran out of Peakboost but still have canna PK 13/14, Bloomboost, and finaleboost. What is the recommended ml per gal of pk 13/14 when used with bloom and finale at beginning of 5th week of flower?

vangs

vangs

Hey bro

Yes I have used tellis before but if you have a problem it's hard to spot. The plants can't be moved when you trellis that's why I stake

I like to take each plant off the table and examine each plant when feeding

Don't get me wrong I don't feed this room alone

Every plant gets love every 2 days

I have not used a pesticide or fungicide for 18 months

Bugs only attack a weak plant. Growers sometimes say "oh my buddy gave me mites or mildew" it's bullshit

Mites and mildew are everywhere.

My room is like a laboratory but I guarantee you there are mites somewhere in there or spores of mildew but they can't attack the plant because I have strong healthy plants

It's crazy to hear me say this but it's the truth

Many growers pick products from different nutrient companies and mix it all together and hope for the best.

This is how you get problems by creating a imbalance. Then the plant gets weak the PH and Brix drop in the plant.

The plant then sends off a signal to the bugs and mildew and says come kill me

Nature is nature

I thought I knew everything I thought, I had the best recipe but after 12 years of growing I did not know shit!

I have tried every method and every nutrient and I finally found something that works and works well

Cool

wow. crazy factory bro hahaha.. couple questions. i can only imagine how busy you are.
1. so do you use the whole line from Aptus?
2. i noticed once in flowering the plants are basically 1 step going up for 4in or so and then it splits into 2 large colas. is that correct?
3. what do u avg yield on a plant?
4. i noticed u transplant acouple time. what size pots are the girls with the 4ft stocks?

appriciate the help man. u rock

vangs

vangs

Hi C

Sorry for the late reply

I was just screwing around with my own mix.

I dont see the point in buying pallets of soil fox farm every cycle then throwing it in the trash, so I made my custom mix that I can reuse for 2-3 years

I used the Aptus base boost pellets.

Its meant to be a slow release pellet by the looks of my plants its kicking Ass
how do you apply the base boost pellets? is it top feed over the top 2in or do u mix with the soil,meduim,etc?

vangs

vangs

New room FINALLY rocking !!!!!!!!!!!

124 x 1000w Bloom
42 x 600w veg
24 x 8Bulb T5 Clone/ Veg
16 x 3500i dehumidifiers
12 x 12 burner co2 generators
8 x Biowaves
My custom blend soil
Aptus Nutes

Hey GP

I dont keep mothers. I clone every cycle.

My Veg room is the pics in green but I will take more and get them up soon.

My rooms are dialed in and I know my shit. Thats why I use Aptus…… The shit works !!

I asked Aptus if they wanted me to post this up and rep their nutes on here but they didnt want to know.

Their loss but i have to give it them for their nutrition

Cool

hey dutchtouch, i ENVY you. sick grow room man. actually sick factory. reminds me of the underground pot bunker in Pinapple Express HAHA. anyways i wanted to ask you, you said "my rooms are dialed in and i know my shit. thats why i use aptus."

ACOUPLE QUESTIONS.
1. Does Aptus nutrient line not work good if your room isnt dialed in correctly down to the T?
2. you have seen better quality and larger yields with this nutrient line over all the other ones?

vangs

vangs

sounds good I use bio bizz nutes and get 8 ounce plants with olny a 9 day veg , coming around to about 2 lb per light of very good quality . What base nutes do you use with the aptus ?

8oz per plant. and you yield 2lb per light. so if my math is correct, you have 4 plants under 1k bulb correct? my main question is how the hell do you veg them large enough in just 9 days to where your yielding a hp dry? any advise is appreciated

vangs

vangs

MC.

Whats up. I put 9 per light ( 1000w ) 9 per 600w and 18 per T5. I veg under T5 for 10 days then 2-3 weeks under 600w MH depending on how they are going then 7-8 weeks under 1000w.

I noticed with using Aptus it sometimes shortens the Cycle depending on the strain

Thanks
if i was to guess it deff looked like there was more than 9plants were 1k light... any who, how far apart do you keep the 1k reflectors from the plants canopy?

what size pots are the girls in once they have started flowering?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

HI B
wow. crazy factory bro hahaha.. couple questions. i can only imagine how busy you are.
1. so do you use the whole line from Aptus?
2. i noticed once in flowering the plants are basically 1 step going up for 4in or so and then it splits into 2 large colas. is that correct?
3. what do u avg yield on a plant?
4. i noticed u transplant acouple time. what size pots are the girls with the 4ft stocks?

appriciate the help man. u rock
ud sorry been busy building out a new place

I use the whole Aptus line and I'm now using GH flora nova as a base and sea green as a foliar

I use 3 gallon root maker pots. I transplant from 1/2 gallon to the 3 gallon. I prune the plants so they grow with 3 main colas. My average yield varies because of different genetics but I have never been below 1.4 per light and never been above 1.8 per light. I know these dont sound to impressive but on a large scale crop they are. Its hard to pull weight on huge grows unless you have a large crew but we only have a small crew. Its hard to trust people where I am.

Still the quality is bomb

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

hey dutchtouch, i ENVY you. sick grow room man. actually sick factory. reminds me of the underground pot bunker in Pinapple Express HAHA. anyways i wanted to ask you, you said "my rooms are dialed in and i know my shit. thats why i use aptus."

ACOUPLE QUESTIONS.
1. Does Aptus nutrient line not work good if your room isnt dialed in correctly down to the T? Any nutrient line will still work as good as can be. I think nutrition is the key no matter what environment its in Good or Bad
2. you have seen better quality and larger yields with this nutrient line over all the other ones?
I have see a massive quality difference. Yields are the same. The highest yield I ever got was with a old regiment I used back in holland however since becoming more educated and caring about whats in the end product I switched to something less harmful to the patient. If you have ever grown with H & G you notice it tastes different. Check out their heavy metals its one of the highest. Patients need treatment not poisoning

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

if i was to guess it deff looked like there was more than 9plants were 1k light... any who, how far apart do you keep the 1k reflectors from the plants canopy?

what size pots are the girls in once they have started flowering?
3 gallon pots 9 plants per light.

I user a laser thermometer check the canopy thats how I know how high my lights should be. It varies

vangs

vangs

HI B
ud sorry been busy building out a new place

I use the whole Aptus line and I'm now using GH flora nova as a base and sea green as a foliar

I use 3 gallon root maker pots. I transplant from 1/2 gallon to the 3 gallon. I prune the plants so they grow with 3 main colas. My average yield varies because of different genetics but I have never been below 1.4 per light and never been above 1.8 per light. I know these dont sound to impressive but on a large scale crop they are. Its hard to pull weight on huge grows unless you have a large crew but we only have a small crew. Its hard to trust people where I am.

Still the quality is bomb

on a large operation like that anything over 1gpw is good. you said the most was 1.8 well thats allmost 2ps under 1k. thats nice. and yeah i feel you on that, its much easier to prune, trim, lst, top and manage 9 plants in a garden with 1 light than 10000000000000lights like yours. countless hours.
QUESTION- why did u decide to grow that way? with 3 large colas? is it to fit more plants under the lights? get to use smaller pots and put them next to each other as opposed to spacing them out?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

N
on a large operation like that anything over 1gpw is good. you said the most was 1.8 well thats allmost 2ps under 1k. thats nice. and yeah i feel you on that, its much easier to prune, trim, lst, top and manage 9 plants in a garden with 1 light than 10000000000000lights like yours. countless hours.
QUESTION- why did u decide to grow that way? with 3 large colas? is it to fit more plants under the lights? get to use smaller pots and put them next to each other as opposed to spacing them out?
The yield is strain dependant
:cool:
I grow that way so its much more manageable..

Cool

vangs

vangs

I have see a massive quality difference. Yields are the same. The highest yield I ever got was with a old regiment I used back in holland however since becoming more educated and caring about whats in the end product I switched to something less harmful to the patient. If you have ever grown with H & G you notice it tastes different. Check out their heavy metals its one of the highest. Patients need treatment not poisoning

rlly? so you dont recommend H AND G?

im a little confused on something, if u could explain, the APTUS, is this a whole nutrient line? or just an additive? or is it a nutrient line of just different additives? or is it just a PGR? im only asking because you said you use GH as a base. And do you use GH because its alot cheaper than all those other nutrient lines, im sure u buy barrels of it or have you gotten better results?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Dutch Touch, I just bought the new Mini BioWave, can't wait to get it hooked up, my lights are on 12/12 how many mins an hour are you running you BioWaves, how do you have it setup Timer ??

vangs

vangs

N
The yield is strain dependant
:cool:
I grow that way so its much more manageable..

Cool

fair enough. sorry with all these questions dutch, im sure ur a busy man.

Is there a certain height you reach before switching to flower?

i assume these are all clones, is there any way u could post some CLOSE UP pics of your plants once you put them in 1/2gal pots after they rooted? or if you could explain when you prune the plant so it has 3 colas.

do you snip off all other branches except 3 and then let it veg, and flower or do you veg them regulary and prune before flower?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Dutchtouch here is a Pic of the New BioWave Mini that I just picked up @ the 420 party/show we went to this weekend its made to work on about 500 sq ft...:cool:
BIOWAVE

Latest posts

Top Bottom