Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

rlly? so you dont recommend H AND G? I have used H & G and got good yields but the product tastes like crap. I checked out the Heavy metals and was totally shocked by it and this explains the poor taste. Go to the CDFA website and check it out. If you want Cancer use H & G. It was made for Roses and you dont smoke roses

im a little confused on something, if u could explain, the APTUS, is this a whole nutrient line? or just an additive? or is it a nutrient line of just different additives? or is it just a PGR? im only asking because you said you use GH as a base. And do you use GH because its alot cheaper than all those other nutrient lines, im sure u buy barrels of it or have you gotten better results?

I dont use PGRs bud I actually care about my end product. Its medical its not meant to kill you its meant to cure. I did a test with a whole bunch of bases and flora nova worked best for because of the large scale and its one of the cheaper and more concentrated ones but also is semi organic.

Canna came out top for quality but Flora nova made more sense because I got good quality and hit the yield.

Aptus is just additives but bioavailable which is the big difference

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Dutch Touch, I just bought the new Mini BioWave, can't wait to get it hooked up, my lights are on 12/12 how many mins an hour are you running you BioWaves, how do you have it setup Timer ??
Hi Bud

15 mins for every hour the light is on and the bottom of the cage is the height of the canopy

vangs

vangs

I dont use PGRs bud I actually care about my end product. Its medical its not meant to kill you its meant to cure. I did a test with a whole bunch of bases and flora nova worked best for because of the large scale and its one of the cheaper and more concentrated ones but also is semi organic.

Canna came out top for quality but Flora nova made more sense because I got good quality and hit the yield.

Aptus is just additives but bioavailable which is the big difference

1.what do you mean by bioavailable?
2. so canna gave you the best yield but flora nova gave you the good quality but better yield?

and i dont think you use PGRS idk if u thought i said u did or not. respect bro

vangs

vangs

Hi Bud

15 mins for every hour the light is on and the bottom of the cage is the height of the canopy

dutch, what exactly does this biowave do?? i keep trying to find info but im getting no where. and since u like it alot you must know what its doing for your garden.>>??

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

2. so canna gave you the best yield but flora nova gave you the good quality but better yield?

Number 1, Google 'bioavailable nutrients'

Number 2, Dutch said "Canna came out top for quality but Flora nova made more sense because I got good quality and hit the yield."

Hope that answers your questions.

vangs

vangs

Number 1, Google 'bioavailable nutrients'

Number 2, Dutch said "Canna came out top for quality but Flora nova made more sense because I got good quality and hit the yield."

Hope that answers your questions.
no it didnt but thanks

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hi

and i dont think you use PGRS idk if u thought i said u did or not. respect bro
Hey V

Bioavailable means the plant can take it up. Most soils and nutrients contain a whole bunch of minerals or elements BUT they are not available to the plant there for your flushing your $$$ down the drain.

Flora nova came out top over all ( yield & quality ) However Canna came out top for quality ( by far ) but the yield was a little less and I need the yield as well as the quality

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hi
dutch, what exactly does this biowave do?? i keep trying to find info but im getting no where. and since u like it alot you must know what its doing for your garden.>>??[/quote

Hi V

The Biowave hhhmmmm

I have been told 3 different things and I dont know WTF it does. I would love to answer the question on the biowave but I'm being totally honest I have no Idea and the more I try to find out the more confused I become.

I have done tests with and without the Biowave and it for sure increased my yield. Oscar posted a picture of a mini one which I'm trying to get my hands on. My only beef with the Biowave is the size. It gets in the way sometimes but I see they have just released a smaller model so I will be taking a look at these

nuttso

nuttso

I don't want to jump on any conspiracy shit, but definatly if you tell some folks that resonance increases stability in nature you will get hit with the conspi hammer. Anyways this technology ain't new. Tesla experimented with something like that. Lee crock has invented something similar to this: LINK

vangs

vangs

Hi
Hey V

Bioavailable means the plant can take it up. Most soils and nutrients contain a whole bunch of minerals or elements BUT they are not available to the plant there for your flushing your $$$ down the drain.

Flora nova came out top over all ( yield & quality ) However Canna came out top for quality ( by far ) but the yield was a little less and I need the yield as well as the quality

noticed you said canna came on top with quality.. have you seen jacks thread? its not on this site. but he did a test, well shit load of tests with aptus and a bunch of base nutes. he didnt have any rooms as big as urs. but he had so many large rooms if u add it up im sure it was as large as yours.. he said yields came as followed from largest to smallest, it was heavy 16 then sensi then dutch master and botonicare. idk what your buds came out looking, smelling or tasting like, but you said the canna had the best quality, but niot yield like flora nova so ur gunna have to sacrifice alittle quality for yield, well maybe you can get both worlds.. maybe trying out some of the base nutes he used? one of his strains i believe chemdawgxchunk yielded 3+ her 1k,, thats the strain he did the UC run in on this farm. idk if your yields just as good so again... but i did see his results.

dizzlekush

dizzlekush

dutch, what exactly does this biowave do?? i keep trying to find info but im getting no where. and since u like it alot you must know what its doing for your garden.>>??
According to the makers, the biowave improves growth rates by "creating subsonic harmonic waves that resonate with the plants and cause them to breathe better."
http://www.biowaveindustries.com/science.htm

or in other words:
"Biowave machines emit subsonic harmonic waves that resonate with plant frequencies and cause the Stomata to dilate"
http://www.biowaveindustries.com/products.htm

Basically they claim that their product increases stomatal conductance (i.e. openness of stomata, or colloquially, 'breathing') which would increase CO2 assimilation, increasing net photosynthesis and therefore growth rates. If the product actually works like they claim it does, it only has benefit if CO2 levels and VPD are at in-optimal levels. If CO2 levels and VPD are optimized, CO2 assimilation is already maximal and any attempt to increase stomatal conductance, or 'breathing', through 'subsonic harmonic resonance' will have no positive effects.

If the product wasn't tested by Dr. Lynette Morgan herself (creator of the original CNS17 mixes which were called "Matrix" by Suntec), id say it was total bullshit. Im still dubious of its real life benefits, especially compared to CO2 supplementation/VPD optimization, the more traditional way to make plants "breathe better".

nuttso

nuttso

Yeah this would have been my next question. If you are working with ideal VPD, is there any more benefit from this.

joonie

joonie

In my friends room I notice he has very strange growth on the top nugs and sometimes the lower nugs. Hes using a full line of aptus start boost, bloom boost, and finale boost only. Ill get pics tomorrow but it looks like the top nugs re-veg and grow a small bush of leaves. Have you ever heard of this?

nuttso

nuttso

In my friends room I notice he has very strange growth on the top nugs and sometimes the lower nugs. Hes using a full line of aptus start boost, bloom boost, and finale boost only. Ill get pics tomorrow but it looks like the top nugs re-veg and grow a small bush of leaves. Have you ever heard of this?

what base? any other additives?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

From my experience, when the top of buds grow stems and leaves, its re-vegged. Did he have any issues with lights coming on during the dark period?? He should check during lights off to make sure his timer isn't malfunctioning and check for light leaks.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

noticed you said canna came on top with quality.. have you seen jacks thread? its not on this site. but he did a test, well shit load of tests with aptus and a bunch of base nutes. he didnt have any rooms as big as urs. but he had so many large rooms if u add it up im sure it was as large as yours.. he said yields came as followed from largest to smallest, it was heavy 16 then sensi then dutch master and botonicare. idk what your buds came out looking, smelling or tasting like, but you said the canna had the best quality, but niot yield like flora nova so ur gunna have to sacrifice alittle quality for yield, well maybe you can get both worlds.. maybe trying out some of the base nutes he used? one of his strains i believe chemdawgxchunk yielded 3+ her 1k,, thats the strain he did the UC run in on this farm. idk if your yields just as good so again... but i did see his results.
Hey V

I seen Jacks thread and he used a different method of watering and uses beds. I have never used these and its to much of a mess around to go ahead and swap everything over this far into it. My rooms are not that big I just have a lot of them.

When I used Canna as a base the quality taste and smell were better but I didnt get the yield I did with Flora nova.

He has different genetics too which is a huge factor

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Never heard of it buddy but i can assure you its not Aptus. He must be adding something else or he has light pollution or even worse bad genetics

vangs

vangs

Hey V

I seen Jacks thread and he used a different method of watering and uses beds. I have never used these and its to much of a mess around to go ahead and swap everything over this far into it. My rooms are not that big I just have a lot of them.

When I used Canna as a base the quality taste and smell were better but I didnt get the yield I did with Flora nova.

He has different genetics too which is a huge factor

very good points. sorry shoulda thought about that before trying to help.

when you clone, and once their in the medium, do you just grow them out normally and cut off all the branches except 1 and top the plant? how do you get it to grow out so evenly betweeen all 3 colas?? do you have any close up pictures of the process? or any pics of the plants right before they get cut into 3 branches and after?

i tryd doing it to acouple strains i have but it just didnt look right. thanks for helping

B

barneyfife

as vangs mentioned i too would like to no your process of getting such an even canopy?
also with the flora nova do you use the grow and bloom as a base or just the bloom as a base all the way though?

Top Bottom