Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

But it try it then post your results with pictures

If your room gets even close to looking like mine I will give you my money instead of giving it to Aptus

Sound good ????

Sounds great actually. I could use some cash, my 8 month old son is a bigger chunk biter on the wallet than I had imagined so I appreciate the challenge.

I can only say that if you're ever in the PNW and want to see something "that gets close to yours", pm me. I'm a betting man and I'd be willing to say that it's more about the genetics, their potential, and or the growers skill level, not your orange bottles.

I have never sampled your flowers, therefore I cannot speak from experience and in no way shape or form do I mean disrespect. I'd like to see some actual tests of Aptus vs Control Group results, not just a discussion of yield. The Molybdenum levels in a few Aptus products (and Heavy 16 for that matter) are alarming to me, and while potentially safe (again, not a scientist, just a farmer) this is not a crop that I feel you can chance dangerous heavy metals in, especially if involved in the medical industry.

So if you can ever get your meds as clean as mine and as good looking, I'll shake your hand because I'm broke right now, ha.

D

Donkdbz

If you wanna save money just order Aptus from europe .

Fasilitor/Regulator 250ml is like $90 bucks

Aptus is cheap in europe we are just paying a US mark up

lol 140 for the 500ml which they charge in the US almost 400bucks

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

If you wanna save money just order Aptus from europe .

Fasilitor/Regulator 250ml is like $90 bucks

Aptus is cheap in europe we are just paying a US mark up

lol 140 for the 500ml which they charge in the US almost 400bucks

You just got to be careful when ordering overseas..Some of the Dutch/UK stores will not ship to the US... If you find some that do, you're going to have to risk paying hefty customs fees upon arrival especially on larger orders.. Also customs will open your bottles up and check contents in some cases, and this might cause the bottles to leak until it gets to you.. Its risky but it can be done just go to be prepared to fork over more loot.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
it sucks that you cant run start boost in the res for more than 3 days. I tried and my res got fuckin weird.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

DT what spacing do you figure would be optimum with the blockbuster hoods?do you use 600w or 1000w bulbs
I use 2 blockbusters over a 8 x 4 table with 1000w but i use 600w MH in my veg rooms

I was thinking of using the gavita but they have to be 3-5feet away from the plant and I just dont have the height

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Sounds great actually. I could use some cash, my 8 month old son is a bigger chunk biter on the wallet than I had imagined so I appreciate the challenge.

I can only say that if you're ever in the PNW and want to see something "that gets close to yours", pm me. I'm a betting man and I'd be willing to say that it's more about the genetics, their potential, and or the growers skill level, not your orange bottles.

I have never sampled your flowers, therefore I cannot speak from experience and in no way shape or form do I mean disrespect. I'd like to see some actual tests of Aptus vs Control Group results, not just a discussion of yield. The Molybdenum levels in a few Aptus products (and Heavy 16 for that matter) are alarming to me, and while potentially safe (again, not a scientist, just a farmer) this is not a crop that I feel you can chance dangerous heavy metals in, especially if involved in the medical industry.

So if you can ever get your meds as clean as mine and as good looking, I'll shake your hand because I'm broke right now, ha.

I have many friends that test their meds and the results are night and day.

The whole philosophy behind Aptus nutrition is to use less pesticides.

Take 5 products from shelves of your local hydro store and send them to Wallace labs in CA and see the results. If your worried about whats contained in a Aptus ( ORANGE BOTTLE ) then you will have a heart attack when you see whats going on in the other brands

Genetics play a huge part along with the grower.

I believe in nutrition and biology too. Put it like this, does a UFC fighter or a guy doing a marathon go work out then go eat at carls jr or del taco???............ NO he eats a well balanced meal thats why he is fit and healthy and does not get sick as often as a guy who has a bad diet. FACT!

The guy with the good diet has a strong immune system and is fine. The guy eating del taco is probably taking a bunch of medication to keep him healthy. We are the same as a plant bro. I have not used pesticides for 3 years

My operations paint a thousand words buddy!

Adios

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Do you have any pic of flowers or just veggers? Would like to see the definition on some buddage when you get a chance.
Hi Its a new room so I was only in eg

I will post Flower rooms up shortly

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I use 2 blockbusters over a 8 x 4 table with 1000w but i use 600w MH in my veg rooms

I was thinking of using the gavita but they have to be 3-5feet away from the plant and I just dont have the height

I have a gavita and 1k for veg (2 separate tables) and the 1ks are waaaay better for penetration and strong growth. The gavita needs to be very close to get close to the same effect and then your footprint is like 2x2. I have foud the gavita at 3-4 ft. away is excellent for cuttings though.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I spoke to them at the maximum yield show in long beach and they told me it had to be at least 3 feet away from the plant

I would love to try one and see if I can take it a little closer

I'm setting up a smaller 30 light op I will trial one or two in there

tweedy

tweedy

Blah blah blah blah blah

Another grower who has google and a whack theory

Ha, whack theory. Like bringing security lights inside to grow with, what a "whacky" theory.... Seriously dude, Aptus is no more than a bottled "whack" theory. Someone had an idea, implemented it, and sold it. Anyways, you still didn't answer my question on what I would consider to be an edible crop and the molybdenum content. You should be a grower with google and look at the results on a department of ag website. Preferably washington's or oregon's.

K

kushsmoker30

YESSSS! please do, i went to da store earlier looking for some Heavy 16 prices n the guy was trying to push da fuck out of this stuff, said it was consentrated as hell then i seen da price on them bottles n jus bout shitted myself. i think it was like 600 a litter or something wtf, shit made Roots excell sound cheap.

K

kushsmoker30

not every botle was that high in price, but the 1 that was is still haunting me:eek:

deacon1503

deacon1503

YESSSS! please do, i went to da store earlier looking for some Heavy 16 prices n the guy was trying to push da fuck out of this stuff, said it was consentrated as hell then i seen da price on them bottles n jus bout shitted myself. i think it was like 600 a litter or something wtf, shit made Roots excell sound cheap.

a 4L of H16 Fire retails for $489 and a 1L of Aptus Fasilitor is $677. IRRC.

K

kushsmoker30

ok i read wrong, i thought it was FLOWER PIC'S u where gona post. plaese post some as i really want to c the diff, cuz there is a fire ass Heavy16 post on here n from pic's it shit on a lot of grow pic's i c. i want to c if the results r worth the price, cuz dude was trying to push the fuck out of it seemed like no matter what i asked he kept going back to his look at how small the bottles r n how many gals they make.

he did have alot of aptus bottles on display, so u kno i took his word with a grain of salt cing as i know they r really invested n could use some cash back.....:) it is, what it is n i want to c pic's please.

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up what up DT... your garden looks amazing bro... keep doing what ur doing.... Respect bro...

Latest posts

Top Bottom