Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Ha, whack theory. Like bringing security lights inside to grow with, what a "whacky" theory.... Seriously dude, Aptus is no more than a bottled "whack" theory. Someone had an idea, implemented it, and sold it. Anyways, you still didn't answer my question on what I would consider to be an edible crop and the molybdenum content. You should be a grower with google and look at the results on a department of ag website. Preferably washington's or oregon's.

And good bye!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

DT Did you ever get a chance to get some bud pics?
Hey bro

Been mega busy building a new room and I have my hands full with my current rooms

You can check my buds out on the start of this post.

I will try to remember my camera tomorrow and take some of this one.

They are 2 weeks out

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

I get that weird shadow too with my digi slr. wtf is that?

ill eagle

ill eagle

props on the quantity, balls out for sure
couple questions..
lotta labor pulling all those leaves. were they burning before you pulled them or did you do it purposely to try and improve yield?
Do you feel Aptus has increased your yield and or quality? if so, by how much?

K

kushsmoker30

Hey bro

Been mega busy building a new room and I have my hands full with my current rooms

You can check my buds out on the start of this post.

I will try to remember my camera tomorrow and take some of this one.

They are 2 weeks out

hey thanks for posting pic's they look good.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

props on the quantity, balls out for sure
couple questions..
lotta labor pulling all those leaves. were they burning before you pulled them or did you do it purposely to try and improve yield?
Do you feel Aptus has increased your yield and or quality? if so, by how much?

I overdosed on the NPK base on this run.

I did not have time to mix base boost in my coco on this run, so I just used canna base. I tried to up the dosage to full strengh but the fasiltor mainlined it in to the plant and I got burns.

Very minor problem though.

I pull off leaves every other day now up till harvest. This induces the plant to produce more sugars and resin. Its only a lot of labor when you make it a lot but you then have a lot less labor time when the products dry because you have done most of it by hand

I dont think I will pull the weight on this one but I do think I will hit 1.5 per light still but thats a low number for me since using Aptus

I feel Aptus has increased my yield but more importantly the quality has gone through the roof

treebark1950

treebark1950

Lookin Killer there sir!

I'm going to give Aptus + PBP a try and I'll be posting up my show in the no so distant future...
3x6 beds
ProMix

Should be fun!

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Aptus is bullshit.. The amount of money I spent on their products cost me a 30% yield reduction and crap meds.. Burn like shit and taste the same.. Returned my Biowaves also, another BS gimmick.. Horseshit all around. Spend your hard earned money with trustworthy companies. Id keep clear of Heavy16 as well..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Aptus is bullshit.. The amount of money I spent on their products cost me a 30% yield reduction and crap meds.. Burn like shit and taste the same.. Returned my Biowaves also, another BS gimmick.. Horseshit all around. Spend your hard earned money with trustworthy companies. Id keep clear of Heavy16 as well..
What nutes are you using then?

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter

Do you know what you are doing?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Why would you steer clear from Heavy16? Im getting phenomenal results. Reference my thread if you dont believe me.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

I normally run either HG or Canna base depending on substrate. I ran the same cut i always get 2.5-3/kw with H16 Aptus w Canna coco/growstones and got just under 2/.. Shit went sideways around week 4 due to Aptus ph issues. I also had a bad feelin following their chart adding silica late in flower i would have shitty tasting nugs.. Shit talkers should realize im tryin to save you the waste of time and money i am dealin with.. Id like to hear the opinions of those who have actually finished with Aptus in a dialed room and hear their opinion not those who base their opinions on what they read on some forum.. Ive talked to 3 other who know their #s and they had low #s with Heavy/Aptus also.. Trust me I wish I was posting the opposite.. Ive got 25gallons of H16 i want to poor down the sewer..

Top Bottom