Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

New smaller op 20 x 1000 bloom and 10 x 600veg

Im trying adjust wings on this project and I added a co2 extraction system. Im sure having a sealed room and just using co2 is slowing down my veg time and restricting my plant in certain ways.

Im also trying different bases (liquid)

Heavy 16
Flora nova
Canna A & B
House & garden
Botanic pure blend
Sensi A & B

As you can see on my nutrient shelf there are NO pesticides !

watch this space for the results in 6 weeks

DSC04272
DSC04273
DSC04274
DSC04275
DSC04276
DSC04277
DSC04278
DSC04279
DSC04280
DSC04281
DSC04282
DSC04283
DSC04284
DSC04285
DSC04286
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Looks clean and nice as usual Dutch. Im subbed for the nutrient testing. How exactly are you doing the testing? Such as in the same environment or different rows? Thanks for sharing all of your info. MWD

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looking good bro.. Did you stop using the Aptus Baseboost pellets? I recieved a tester of the Baseboost and so far im liking the results... Im using it in conjunction with ACTs and a few additives.. Also mixed some Vegan Mix in the soil along with the pellets.. Might have to buy a ki for the mothers!.. Anyways ill check you later bro... ~ODB~

nuttso

nuttso

The key to high quality nugs is foliar feeding the shit out of the plants in the right time with the right ingredient. Nice test you are doing there. Do you foliar feed? I think heavy 16 will take the weight cup and canna the quality.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Looks clean and nice as usual Dutch. Im subbed for the nutrient testing. How exactly are you doing the testing? Such as in the same environment or different rows? Thanks for sharing all of your info. MWD

Hey bro

Same room same lights
Same temps on top of plant
Same pots
Same Media

The only thing that's different is the position in the room

Flora nova is kicking ass

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

The key to high quality nugs is foliar feeding the shit out of the plants in the right time with the right ingredient. Nice test you are doing there. Do you foliar feed? I think heavy 16 will take the weight cup and canna the quality.

True true

Farmers all foliage feed

I'm very tempted to foliage feed with insect grass but I don't want to fuck up the tests

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

New smaller op 20 x 1000 bloom and 10 x 600veg

Im trying adjust wings on this project and I added a co2 extraction system. Im sure having a sealed room and just using co2 is slowing down my veg time and restricting my plant in certain ways.

Im also trying different bases (liquid)

Heavy 16
Flora nova
Canna A & B
House & garden
Botanic pure blend
Sensi A & B

As you can see on my nutrient shelf there are NO pesticides !

watch this space for the results in 6 weeks

So your telling me that you run a room that size with zero IPM??

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I noticed a huge difference extraction the dirty air 5 mins per hour

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I misunderstood the question

I use zero yes ZERO pesticides

At least up till this point

Thats rad bro. you must not be located in socal.. spidermites are a daily nuisance over here lol.

I'm tempted to use insect frass but I'm 4 weeks away from the final test results so maybe on my next run

Pick up a litre of the H16 Professional Foliar Nutrient next round. You will never look back. I can guarantee that.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I'm in so cal bro

The ph in your plant is low that's why you have spider mites

Contact precision scientific and buy a ph tester for plant juice not soil or water

You can test your Ph of the plant sap instead of the water or medium

Once it drops below 5.5 ( in the plant ) your guaranteed spider mites or mildew

Once I figure out what base is best to use with aptus i will do my next tests with foliage sprays

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I'm in so cal bro

The ph in your plant is low that's why you have spider mites

Contact precision scientific and buy a ph tester for plant juice not soil or water

You can test your Ph of the plant sap instead of the water or medium

Once it drops below 5.5 ( in the plant ) your guaranteed spider mites or mildew

Once I figure out what base is best to use with aptus i will do my next tests with foliage sprays

No mites mane, I adopted an IPM program that relies heavily on SAR and ultra refined neem. No mildew either.
Thats some really good info bro! Im gonna try that out asap!! can you clarify what specific product you use to test plant sap?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Where's all the Aptus haters gone man I miss them lol !!!!!!

Hi, I can hate on your favorite product if you'd like. I've never used any of the products, so I think that makes me perfectly qualified.

Man, I heard that Aptus sucks, and only jerks use it in their gardens. It's made from the blood of starving ethiopian children, and is really just overpriced cotton candy mixed with a little dirt and water with a bottle with a fancy label.

Does that work? Was there enough hate? I can edit the post to include more hate if you'd like. I hate to see you missing out on all the hate.

outwest

p.s. - I can I borrow one of your bio-waves?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Use a refractor enter to measure the brix

If the brix are high your ph is high

You can check this by squeezing all the plant sap out of a branch and measure the ph of the sap with a regular clean blue lab meter

Latest posts

Top Bottom