Aptus USA Organizer hires a hitman!

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

thats dude that ran dutch garden wholesale...he was really good at getting European products popular in the states. Sucks too b/c most of the products he represents were actually pretty legit. He was handling accounts for Lighting Interaction and rumor has it lots of orders for E-paps are falling through...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't believe he thought it'd be cool to discuss hitman basics with a PI.
Facepalm

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So Glad I stopped give my money 2 years ago to Baby Fucker GINO, and 1 year ago stopped giving it to APTUS, the shit works/ but its not worth the Tag they put on it. for what they charge you can build another room and get 10x the product. I have to run know, I'm going to go and HUG the 25 lb Bags of Jacks that came yesterday...:p

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

So Glad I stopped give my money 2 years ago to Baby Fucker GINO, and 1 year ago stopped giving it to APTUS, the shit works/ but its not worth the Tag they put on it. for what they charge you can build another room and get 10x the product. I have to run know, I'm going to go and HUG the 25 lb Bags of Jacks that came yesterday...:p

not pickin on you, I dislike bottled nutrients in general, but I also thought jacks worked awesome until I ran it with aptus...that was awesome.

soserthc1

soserthc1

damn the chemical companies are being run by some creepy dudes , ex- wives can be nasty but half is better 26-to life @Capulator what ever jack is using is def worth ever penny

Top Bottom