Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Super pumped to run this…. i think you’ve really outdone yourself on this new version. Oooh gonna be so sweet
I feel like I have been working on fit and finish on this for a lifetime now. I'm on the home stretch! The good news is everything works, just gotta make it into a product, not a mad scientist creation. This took me longer than I care to admit to get it right lol.

Screen Shot 2022 09 03 at 113724 AM

Printing now.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I feel like I have been working on fit and finish on this for a lifetime now. I'm on the home stretch! The good news is everything works, just gotta make it into a product, not a mad scientist creation. This took me longer than I care to admit to get it right lol.

View attachment 1277804

Printing now.
The longer you work on something, the better it turns out. It's all about the details. Until it's done and you keep working on it. Then you're over doing it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 1277804

Printing now.
So exciting to see this come together knowing your attention to detail its going to look so nice

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

My 3000th post here. Let’s make it a good one.
Hey Moe congratulations man and thanks for all you do bud. You were one of the 1st to welcome me to this forum and have been nothing but helpful since day 1. Unreal the stuff you are building and what you and Aqua are doing honestly is just a joy to watch. I do not understand most of it but I just keep thinking that in time I will. Really appreciate ya bud and just wanted to say thanks 🤙

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Here is yours right now.

View attachment 1277805
I need a drying box, one that will humidify / dehumidify - Heat and cool in a small 2' x 2' x 2' box.....white please...lol.......cheap too.

I must have miss what sort of a contraption you all is working on. It sounds and looks pretty fancy and without any Asian writing on it too ....A USA made product.....wow starting a trend maybe...we'll catch on to that idea up here in a few years after they study it. Building our own products in our own country.....what a novel idea....😉😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom