Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

😂 I legit was asking if they knew yet what strains they were going to grow in there 😂
I am putting the pipe down meow. My bad
I will be growing legend ultimate indica… clones from a mother plant over 20yrs old So im sure it may not have quite the vigor it once had and as far as i understand it has also not been grown under LED so its not something im familiar with but well see soon enough if i can figure it out quickly or chase my tail through the grow

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I will be growing legend ultimate indica… clones from a mother plant over 20yrs old So im sure it may not have quite the vigor it once had and as far as i understand it has also not been grown under LED so its not something im familiar with but well see soon enough if i can figure it out quickly or chase my tail through the grow
That is out of sight man and so cool that you are documenting it. 20 yrs old wow that is too cool. Gonna be a blast to follow along 🤗

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That is out of sight man and so cool that you are documenting it. 20 yrs old wow that is too cool. Gonna be a blast to follow along 🤗
Yeah i consider myself a very lucky and humbled person to have been given this cut. I was informed the cut came from breeder steve himself. For someone to hold on to a mother that long and allow me the privilege to grow it… makes me feel honoured and i cant say enough how excited i am to run this.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah i consider myself a very lucky and humbled person to have been given this cut. I was informed the cut came from breeder steve himself. For someone to hold on to a mother that long and allow me the privilege to grow it… makes me feel honoured and i cant say enough how excited i am to run this.
hell yeah brother. it's rare we see such a thing anymore. back in the 2000s it was common to see people landing on 20+ old genetics from mother plants that had been kept. with the new shit, everything is just a pollen chuck.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

hell yeah brother. it's rare we see such a thing anymore. back in the 2000s it was common to see people landing on 20+ old genetics from mother plants that had been kept. with the new shit, everything is just a pollen chuck.
Absolutely my man

Observationist

Observationist

Not at this point other than we are working on aeroponic, hydroponic, autofeed and fogponic systems that can significantly change the major limiting factor of growth.

Parts need made this is not something you will be able to just do so time to get the data and do right is a benefit to the product and consumer
Thank you sir
Can’t wait

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

@Aqua Man @Moe.Red do yall already know what kinda wild mind flayer type shit ya gonna spawn in there? When might we know 🤗
I thought I had it figured out 3 times now but all seem to have fallen thru. I guess I’ll be going to the seed vault and picking something out. I really need to get seeds wet or cuts rooting by the end of the weekend. I’m a bit further along than aqua on my end. I’ll post pics later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom