Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lol. Mrs. MMG wants to try it. I only have some small bits of scissor hash though.
You must video this and share. Like a beer mug get the fucker real frosty. Run it under water then throw it in there for hours. Or if your like me when I was a kid and have a slush mug then you already have one in the freezer lol

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Yeah blades .. we grab the cold glass from the freezer, tap your little ball with the blade then burn it inside the upside down mug. Then flip the mug over and because the smoke was cold it's just sits in the glass. Then you can suck it out just like your drinking it. Just a dumb thing we thought was cool at the time.

We used to do black/brown hash the same way back in the 80's. However we usually used a shot class and stuck a straight pin through a match book lid, stick the hash ball on the pin light the ball, let it burn a few seconds and cover. When flame dies, tilt the glass and suck out the vapor. Rinse and repeat. Good memories... Thanks for the smiles! 🍻

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hell you could use a joint bit I only ever done it with hash. I mean any smoke you use will stay there. You have any hippie crack in the bottom of your grinder that'd probably be good.

Correction I have done it with oil too

The kief catches fire or melts. I guess pressure and heat cure it into blond hash. I have only smoked scissor scrapings for a long time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

We used to do black/brown hash the same way back in the 80's. However we usually used a shot class and stuck a straight pin through a match book lid, stick the hash ball on the pin light the ball, let it burn a few seconds and cover. When flame dies, tilt the glass and suck out the vapor. Rinse and repeat. Good memories... Thanks for the smiles! 🍻
Innovation that changed the world

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Why wouldnt it be blond hash? I dont have a rosin press. I meant like in a celophane in my shoe or under a stack of books or something.
Your wife/gf hair straightener, some parchment paper and your off to the squish races. Easy peasy!
Ivw pressed some fine rosin yrs back with a 20.00 kmart ceramic straightener.

Heat will always turn an extract a darker color than the starting material.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

With all due respect people who have never smoked the kind in the 70's wouldn't know, now would they?

The weed from the 70s was not only different it was much more dank and potent than anything these days. Just my opinion but I smoked weed in every decade since the 60s, so I know its true.

This is a picture of some real Columbian gold from the mid-70s

20190609 102713

..this particular bud is the second most powerful weed I've ever smoked in my life

The most powerful came around a few years earlier in 1973 (or 4) and was sold as Panama or Colombian red, I can't recall which but it was the strongest weed that I've ever smoked in my life! Better by tenfold compared to anything these days, more than 10 fold

Last edited:
DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Word the weed in the early and mid 70s was heads and shoulders above anything nowadays the last decent weed I had was the real skunk number 1 which I got in the eighties and lost when I quit in the 90

We started noticing this about five to eight years & ago and we've had this conversation dozens of times down the beach. some of us believed that the government has done this to the cannabis others think the so-called breeders have fended down to nothing but smelling like a weird fruit or a mango and have no power I don't know what happened to it but I know it's nothing like the real back in the 70s
With all due respect people who have never smoked it wouldn't know, now would they?

The weed from the 70s was not only different it was much more dank and potent than anything these days. Just my opinion but I smoked weed in every decade since the 60s, so I know its true.
My uncle calls it quits after a bowl of darlins net. He said "shit in NAM ain't nothing compared to yours". So baked he gets.

It took 3 months, 1oz/mo to kick an80mg/day oxy habit (dr script) with darlins net flower for mu uncle.

Last edited by a moderator:
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Fir sure got some good pot but as you said we (bought straight from the Mexicans) would find fresh bud or moldy bud in the middle of 100 lbs bales! Even worms! Bugs even trash ! Never even blinked twice 1- it’s what was available 2- it was cheap ! I don’t member for sure but like 350-$500 an elbow and like 6-7000 for a bale ! Suppose that’s to much info but fuck it ! I didn’t hurt anybody and now it’s legal lol ! I remeber buying Thai stick that was prolly just Mexican Sinsi with some fishing line! Lmao
Ya know what I miss is old Skool hash and opium! Ya j is the bubble gum we got in the 70’s’ and 80’s

Back then In our state capital... better know as Willies backyard... an elbow was right at $400 until the boys from much further south started showing up with BUTT loads of their kick ass stuff (dank red Colombian), however their business rules were rather tough! I keep hearing my father "... how soon we got old; how late we get wise ..." in my head.

Last edited:
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Word the weed in the early and mid 70s was heads and shoulders above anything nowadays the last decent weed I had was the real skunk number 1 which I got in the eighties and lost when I quit in the 90

We started noticing this about five to eight years & ago and we've had this conversation dozens of times down the beach. some of us believed that the government has done this to the cannabis others think the so-called breeders have fended down to nothing but smelling like a weird fruit or a mango and have no power I don't know what happened to it but I know it's nothing like the real back in the 70s
With all due respect people who have never smoked it wouldn't know, now would they?

This is a picture of some real Columbian gold from the mid-70s

View attachment 918922
..this particular bud is the second most powerful weed I've ever smoked in my life

The most powerful came around a few years earlier and was sold as Panama or Colombian red, I can't recall which but it was the strongest weed that I've ever smoked in my life by tenfold compared to anything these days, more than 10 fold

Damn, i loved that "dirt" smell it meant you were about to get totally trashed..... Don't drive kind of trashed... 😎😁

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Damn, i loved that "dirt" smell it meant you were about to get totally trashed..... Don't drive kind of trashed... 😎😁
Damn that was fast you quoted me before I got my edit in LOL

The hash we were getting in Boston back in the sixties & early 70s I've come to realize was mostly opium LOL I wish it still was! :-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom