Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srenots

Srenots

this should have happened in my thread Aqua, and I told u it was comin....sorry man

Srenots

Srenots

b

blow me bitch,you and diesal are the ones throwing up satanic shit,aint my fucking gig,roll with your self,hell what you got to say any way,your whole damn thread is other folks works,you havent grown shit on your own since you quit your warehouse job and came on here crying about it,fuck you want thruth there it is,do your own thing dont include me,you showed me what your made of years ago,these others will find out soon enough.
take your fucking thread and yourself some were else ,im good with were i go and i go in peace no shame in my game,funny fucking thang diesal bans a fellow just a month pryor to posting the beast shit on your thread ,banned him for preaching god,shit you 2 face fucker take you and your shit back to the home plate on your thread,hell,some damn nerve,you pay my fucking bills ,then worry what i do

now ur in Res category...and if yall dont know who Res is...hes the dude that ran the Dank Den a few years back....we all called him clown shoes as well...bout time we got this sht done ...Thx Oldy, I feel much better now ...done deal is always good, its like breakin up with a fat girl , but she can cook some killer food hahahaha

Clownshoes
PharmerBob

PharmerBob

1E5D9783 150F 4F19 98B5 E9E0DB917595

Strolls back in with my pimp shoes on

bud pics gorilla og

left side of tent gorilla zkittlez
Right side chem dawg

also I was trying to troll, didn’t mean to stir up so much shit was just trying to mess with aqua for no good reason.

For the drama I apologize, I was clearly bored and truly sorry for the bother.

Srenots

Srenots

View attachment 922897
Strolls back in with my pimp shoes on

bud pics gorilla og

left side of tent gorilla zkittlez
Right side chem dawg

also I was trying to troll, didn’t mean to stir up so much shit was just trying to mess with aqua for no good reason.

For the drama I apologize, I was clearly bored and truly sorry for the bother.
all good Thx man lol, keep it fun man

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Also aqua, keep up growing man. Haven’t seen any of your other work but I’ll try to read more here and mouth off less. Feel free to troll me , same name, over at I love growing marijuana

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also aqua, keep up growing man. Haven’t seen any of your other work but I’ll try to read more here and mouth off less. Feel free to troll me , same name, over at I love growing marijuana
Haha appreciate it bro. This is my first journal. Kinda the background grower until this. Have to pop over and check your stuff out.... Not gonna lie those are some happy plants. Pictures speak 1000 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom