AquaLabTechnologies.com 4th Annual 4/20 Sale

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
AquaLabTechnologies.com 4th Annual 4/20 Sale is going on now 4/2/2013 - 4/22/2013 15% OFF EVERYTHING

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/

Aqua Lab Tech
Aqualabtechnologiescom  4th annual 420 sale

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

ALT never has Sovereignty in stock. They leave all the sold pieces that were never even available. They sell the best pieces or the most wanted ones to friends or people that are friends of friends in S.cal and then put them up on the site as if they were actually for sale. I have tried for 3 years to buy a hollow foot Peyote pillar from the site and not one has one actually been in stock. Same with the good Toro pieces. It's a joke. They do have decent pieces like the Stereo Matrix and a ton of good glass that's more than great but when it comes to the hard to get stuff forget about it they put it up there for show. I wouldn't buy anything from them personally because after 3 years of waiting I emailed them and said I would pay $1800 or $2000 for the $1200 piece I wanted and I told them I would pay in advance and I did not care how long it took as long as I get one in the next batch that comes in and they rudely said no. I explained I had waited 3 years and that I had contacted them several times and they said they would have some coming on the site that next Tuesday. I was refreshing my computer every 10 seconds and when 8 pieces came on the site they were put on the site already sold. That's dirty biz. They are figuring you will give up and not buy he piece you really want eventually. I held out for 3 years and I did buy other pieces but not from them. Try calling the Glass Monkey in San Diego and he will ship anywhere and he h a better selection than ALT. he has Toro, Sovereignty, Mothership, Mobius and a bunch if other great glass companies. He gets great colas in too. If for some reason he can't get why you need try the Cave smoke shop in San Mateo or Nor cal smoke shop in Monterey. They all three have all the big names and are not screwing you around.

Top Bottom