AquaLabTechnologies.com

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

^^^ I'd go for the 75ml Natty Mini King.. Things a beast!! Really want to scoop me a SG Stem/8 though.. ~ODB~

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

big thanks ALT, sickest piece of glass in my stash!

IMAG0719 1 703398148

P

Phate_

Just picked up a Toro Macro Bub with a 14mm TI nail.....I also have a badass Hitman Mini Brilliance with TI nail & top loader globe. Down the road I'm getting the Toro Micro Circ.

I hit that Hitman MinE Sidecar bubbler with the Borch torch at the Cup. Sh*t was wicked!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I recently picked up a hit man I fucking love it!!! Need a turbine soon!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

*forgot to mention

Lol, just the Pakoh! Almost as heavy as the micro! Toro not from ALT, I am kinda partial to it though

This globe is ill! Pics can't do her justice, how does he get the glass to look like marble? It's insane! Gold fuming to make it look like there's piss stains, crazy pitted handle looks all rusted & corroded. Only complaint is a ti nail won't pop up thru, can still be used, but it has to be short, luckily I got the v3...

I hit a couple borches at the cup, not sure if they were min-e's but they were dope. For the price I'd grab a collection of pillars over any borch, and IMO single circs are good, but not great.

Fwiw...

P

Phate_

I recently picked up a hit man I fucking love it!!! Need a turbine soon!
Ya! The Mini Turbine is nice! I want that one. I was originally going to get that one before the Brilliance.

DZ I agree..I'd never drop thousands on a flame!! Yikes. As for the Circ, never hit it yet. The Mini Turbine isn't out of the running.

honestcharlie

honestcharlie

Just wanted to thank alt. Purchased my first sg last night cant believe it. They sell fast like in minutes fast. Thought I was going to have a heart attack filling out the info on the website. Thank you alt.

P

Phate_

You guys should carry chicokush pieces...I've seen a couple...one with a griddle perc that's sick! I'm not complaining though....love my Macro & my Brilliance. :D

P

Phate_

Ohh. Ok. Thanks bro...no wonder I couldn't find em anywhere else! Ha. Thanks.

deep buddy

deep buddy

*forgot to mention

Lol, just the Pakoh! Almost as heavy as the micro! Toro not from ALT, I am kinda partial to it though

This globe is ill! Pics can't do her justice, how does he get the glass to look like marble? It's insane! Gold fuming to make it look like there's piss stains, crazy pitted handle looks all rusted & corroded. Only complaint is a ti nail won't pop up thru, can still be used, but it has to be short, luckily I got the v3...

I hit a couple borches at the cup, not sure if they were min-e's but they were dope. For the price I'd grab a collection of pillars over any borch, and IMO single circs are good, but not great.

Fwiw...
dudeeeeeee that pakoh dome is so sickkkkkkk! is it one of the urinals? awesome!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres my Mobius Stemless 65mm w/ B. Wilson "Creature" slide and McFinn charcoal filter(and a chunk of Chemdog D).

Just picked up a Mobius Facet disc series w/ diamond disc perc. Gonna throw a nail/globe on it and designate it my oil rig

Creature
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Awesome looking stuff there!! I got to buy the cheap stuff only,cant afford anything that good,lol. :(

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Sovereignty Glass - 75 mm V6 Mini Stemlines Available Now>>>

ALT 9 28 12 60
ALT 9 28 12 65 2
ALT 9 28 12 65
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
It's that time of year!!! Make sure to Nominate Aqua Lab Technologies for Glass Gallery of the Year for 2012.

Attention all Artists and Companies we Support make sure to Nominate Aqua Lab Technologies for BIG SPENDER of 2012....

Aqua Lab Tech

Top Bottom