Aquaman gets dirty

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It’s amazing how much we learn from each other. Communally we all have masters degrees in botany after enough time spent growing plants.
Good community, good debates, and good experience make things better for everyone. It's nice to be able to pick through the tid bits of everyone and test yourself. The important part is trying to figure out the reasons behind why they work for some and not others. Always an answer but finding it can be challenging. Collectively we stand a much better chance

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok 24 hrs of driving in 2 days... I think buy a bus pass for this week lol.

Some update pics. They drinking like hogs again. Bone dry from Thursday morning. One even showing some droop. Had to move one plant was getting 85k lux and showing some light stress. I may just be able to work up to that though.

Saying fuck it to water and will do first thing at light on tomorrow

Updated pics then going to catch up on here. Have a few msgs to go through.

IMG 20200711 172828
IMG 20200711 172824
IMG 20200711 172814
IMG 20200711 172807
Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

My cousins grew up in Libby Mt.
When I was a kid we all played in piles of vermiculite behind the mine. Thank God I was only visiting. 3 out of 4 cousins died of mesothelioma.

growsince79

growsince79

My cousins grew up in Libby Mt.
When I was a kid we all played in piles of vermiculite behind the mine. Thank God I was only visiting. 3 out of 4 cousins died of mesothelioma.
The company was W R Grace. Not sure the product brand name.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It’s amazing how much we learn from each other. Communally we all have masters degrees in botany after enough time spent growing plants.
learning all this stuff is one thing but putting it all into practice is another. Life takes over sometimes and being just a few days away at the wrong time or not being attentive enough and all the hard work goes out the window. I needs me a clone that doesn't have a life other than growing pot in the basement.😄😄

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

learning all this stuff is one thing but putting it all into practice is another. Life takes over sometimes and being just a few days away at the wrong time or not being attentive enough and all the hard work goes out the window. I needs me a clone that doesn't have a life other than growing pot in the basement.😄😄
Send one my way too please lol.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ll take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom