Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh that brings back memories. I also got a 3 day in school suspension for holding down lighting a kid on fire after he flipped my binders out of my hand and they exploded all over the hall.

Lol I know it sounds bad... I had a temper then. He had thise windbreaker pants on and yeah they went up like gasoline. It scared the living shit outa me.

you realize we have to call you Fire Man now.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oh that brings back memories. I also got a 3 day in school suspension for holding down lighting a kid on fire after he flipped my binders out of my hand and they exploded all over the hall.

Lol I know it sounds bad... I had a temper then. He had thise windbreaker pants on and yeah they went up like gasoline. It scared the living shit outa me.
[SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD BUT PROBABLY CANADA]

WINDBREAKER-PANTS-BOY(NOW HOPEFULLY NOT TRAGICALLY DECEASED): And so yeah whatever i knocked the kids binders down and then he lit my pants on fire.

OTHER GUY: Holy shit! Did he like, go to jail!?

WPB: No! As i sat there, screaming, he backed away and then like dolphin clicked? These dolphins came and he just swam away!

OTHER GUY: he what

WPB: Didn't even spare me any water!

OTHER GUY: Okay but--

WPB: Do you understand what I'm saying? All that water. At his disposal. I'm screaming. And nothing! That's how mad he got over his binder!

OTHER GUY: dolphins are too big for fish tanks does aqua even like those?

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

WINDBREAKER-PANTS-BOY(NOW HOPEFULLY NOT TRAGICALLY DECEASED): And so yeah whatever i knocked the kids binders down and then he lit my pants on fire.

WPB: No! As i sat there, screaming, he backed away and then like dolphin clicked? These dolphins came and he just swam away!

WPB: Do you understand what I'm saying? All that water. At his disposal. I'm screaming. And nothing! That's how mad he got over his binder!

You see things with great clarity.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

We had a history.... I once clothes lined him off his bike... little mouthy fucker but he always came back for more so ill give em that. How times have changed... 3 day in school suspension. If you did that today it would be in the BBC and world news as a hate crime for some reason or another. I couldn't imagine growing in in today's world. No knives, lawn darts, bb guns, random playing with fire (not burning kids), cowboys and Indians, red rover, cats got the measles, spankings, straps etc. There is no fear in kids these days because they are so sheltered.

Now I know why my grandfather was a grouchy old bastard.... and complained all the time lol. Hell they gave us guns in school and we got out PAL in grade 7

Nostalgia moment

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
We had a history.... I once clothes lined him off his bike... little mouthy fucker but he always came back for more so ill give em that. How times have changed... 3 day in school suspension. If you did that today it would be in the BBC and world news as a hate crime for some reason or another. I couldn't imagine growing in in today's world. No knives, lawn darts, bb guns, random playing with fire (not burning kids), cowboys and Indians, red rover, cats got the measles, spankings, straps etc. There is no fear in kids these days because they are so sheltered.

Now I know why my grandfather was a grouchy old bastard.... and complained all the time lol. Hell they gave us guns in school and we got out PAL in grade 7

Nostalgia moment

My dad used to take his .22 to school, all the kids did. Theyd line them up along the back wall of the classroom. After school the cadets had target practice in the rifle range below the school, which later became the cafeteria when i went to the same high school many years later lol. Times certainly have changed.

Fudge

Fudge

Final weigh in.................

34 oz plus a pile of shite,
23 oz of top grade bud,
11oz of popcorn(for edibles)
And 4oz of larff and trim(for bubble hash).
Not bad from 1.2x1.2.
Funny how I've become a lot more picky and throwing stuff into the edible pile that either used to make the cut or if it was leafy/airy I'd keep it to smoke myself.

20210113 233410
20210113 233415
20210113 233420
20210113 233432
20210113 233424
20210113 233441

amekins

amekins

Nostalgia moment
Well my kid will be 20 in two days. Supervision was lacking at his other household and fire was played with when three brothers found a lighter. So, he got to have the experience and mom found out about it and he never wanted to have that experience again. I made sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom