Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
amekins

amekins

I'm fine :) got off to a rough start on new grow, posted it all in th diary (if you ain't seen it)

but everything sorted now, next few weeks gonna be interesting 😁 you?
Trying to get my shit sorted and stay as unconfused as possible. I need to go look at your diary. I’m slacking.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Trying to get my shit sorted and stay as unconfused as possible. I need to go look at your diary. I’m slacking.

You'll get there. I made shitty mistakes at th start 'this one was suppposed to be perfect' - happens 🤪

80-84f but I have co2... I keep forgetting of you do lol.

I ain't got them yet but definitely gonna be ordering them for th room :) since th door/window both closed right now, plants are still small tho, should be okay for now I'd imagine

Fudge

Fudge

Unfortunately they don’t ship outside of Canada.

Have you ever tried truffles? They're fresh not dried and I think are a softer trip.
I think these will ship if you take the risk

amekins

amekins

Have you ever tried truffles? They're fresh not dried and I think are a softer trip.
I think these will ship if you take the risk
I have not. Those look very interesting! It would basically be like buying seeds internationally but without an insurance option. I’ll keep trying somewhere around here. They legalized them in a city not too far from me. Just have to know someone.

Fudge

Fudge

I have not. Those look very interesting! It would basically be like buying seeds internationally but without an insurance option. I’ll keep trying somewhere around here. They legalized them in a city not too far from me. Just have to know someone.
Good luck, again though, if I get a harvest I'll happily send an anonymous care package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom