Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not that I know of? But it’s got a pressure cut off switch to adjust what you want. I figure it’s gonna run maybe 10-20 seconds at a time so should be good.
Yeah I don't think it will be an issue either and if it is a bypass is easy to make.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also it was @Dirtbag Who turned me onto massive. So pre thank you for that bro. I have talked to a couple local growers and apparently many of the LPs around here dump that shit in like crazy. Not my style but I have heard nothing but great things about it.

For the most part I'm against and always have been against PGRs. But enough research on this stuff to make me feel very comfortable using it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Since I'm almost set up i wanted to say a big thanks to @cemchris and @Dirtbag for helping me with this setup from the parts to the construction and consultations on the mods I made.

And @mikeross for pointing out the pump issue with the sprayers.

Thanks guys! I love this place so much. So many great growers and ppl on here.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Since I'm almost set up i wanted to say a big thanks to @cemchris and @Dirtbag for helping me with this setup from the parts to the construction and consultations on the mods I made.

Absolutely!

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I would also like to thank them because I will be following along and second hand learning from @aquaman’s first hand learning! 🤣🤣

I too love this place.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Around 10 days in using massive, was a little late adding it in flower, however after just 1 week I have big fan leafs with icing on them lol,
Let's see if my fek up with lights gives me hermi
You will be very happy with massive bro 👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Around 10 days in using massive, was a little late adding it in flower, however after just 1 week I have big fan leafs with icing on them lol,
Let's see if my fek up with lights gives me hermi
You will be very happy with massive bro 👍
Have yet to hear anything negative about it. 👌 good to hear and add to the confidence of it.

amekins

amekins

Using megacrop 2 part, calimagic if needed, epsom if needed, massive for the first time and potassium silicate. With RAW microbes added directly to the coco and 1ml of Southern AG fungicide added to the res.
Potassium salicylate: using during veg? Is it similar to putting aspirin in the water for watering tomato seedlings when transplanted to kind of prep their immune system and make them better able to stay healthy/ward off nastiness naturally?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Potassium salicylate: using during veg? Is it similar to putting aspirin in the water for watering tomato seedlings when transplanted to kind of prep their immune system and make them better able to stay healthy/ward off nastiness naturally?
Yeah but I have never used a aspirin. It will reduce the effects of many stress such as heat and the leaf tissue thickens making them more pest resistant.

amekins

amekins

Yeah but I have never used a aspirin. It will reduce the effects of many stress such as heat and the leaf tissue thickens making them more pest resistant.
Ok, that makes sense about the leaf material making stems thicker and more resistant. I thought I had heard about using silica for stem strength but then wondered if I’d remember incorrectly and it was something something salicylate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom