Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Doesnt even show up on my iphone x with the old os 11. (Not updated)

761613B1 7724 45DD A442 834403208E19

Fudge

Fudge

amekins

amekins

I love horses.....but in Iceland, I did have thinly shaved and cured horse meat.....and tbh it was insanely good.

I have admitted this to like six people in person lol.

Btw, Iceland is an all-time "rent a car and just drive some place" vacation. Like being on another planet....and warm to a Canadian (rarely have highs below 0 Celsius on a given day for almost all of the year). The people also speak perfect english (like with an american accent mostly) and try very hard consistently to do a good job in my experience, which is pretty rare for a culture lol. Flights used to be insanely cheap....my wife and I used a 50% off coupon to fly from Chicago to Reykjavik and back for for five hundred bucks....combined.

You'll never believe this, but that airline went bankrupt. But still thought I'd share for anyone curious lol. This is a decent sense of my vibe of the place. And uhhh...yes ...I hear you can score hash easily.....if you want to of course...
Love it. I’m working on some serenity.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have the solution....

Step 1. power off the IPHONE.

Step 2. Wrap it in tinfoil.

Step 3. Wrap the tinfoil wrapped Iphone in a towel.

Steo 4. Go to the garage.

Step 5. Find a hammer.

Step 6. Smash the living daylights out of the piece of shit IPhone.

Step 7. Get an android and enjoy the video.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When I set my VPN to the US tyhen try to watch the video I get the same result, but once off it works. If a vpn doesnt fix it then im stuck

I dont use a vpn. And im sure it is because of the old operating system. I get messages to update from some websites. We are really up to os 14. I just dont like updating phones. They always seem to work better when i dont.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have the solution....

Step 1. power off the IPHONE.

Step 2. Wrap it in tinfoil.

Step 3. Wrap the tinfoil wrapped Iphone in a towel.

Steo 4. Go to the garage.

Step 5. Find a hammer.

Step 6. Smash the living daylights out of the piece of shit IPhone.

Step 7. Get an android and enjoy the video.

wait a minute! T mobile partnered with sprint and now this leased phone is actually mine in a month at the end of my contract.

And i should smash it? Lol

Fudge

Fudge

Can’t be true.. you gotta see my pug’s face when he’s humping his fave blanket and tell me he ain’t doing it for fun.

Quick @Aqua Man post photos of the seedlings again as I’ve railroaded your thread with imagery of my dog’s “O” face!
6 degrees of seperation from cracked seeds to a pugs 'o' face in 6 posts haha

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Can’t be true.. you gotta see my pug’s face when he’s humping his fave blanket and tell me he ain’t doing it for fun.

Quick @Aqua Man post photos of the seedlings again as I’ve railroaded your thread with imagery of my dog’s “O” face!
Did someone say pug? Can you tell he lives with cats and thinks he is part people part cat.

20201022 134608
amekins

amekins

I rarely go to the dark side of apple, but here you go this should help, just set on to uk, i use hotspot shield to watch US stuff or other geolocked content

I will read this later when I’m not so stoned. My concentration is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom