Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fudge

Fudge

Thanks brother. Yeah you won't regret the price tag switching to dry ferts. Hydro buddy
is a great resource when mixing your own But I'm sure you know that already
I've had a lot of help from Bill farthing and some other members I've replaced all my extras like calmag pk rhizatonic etc and once these 5l canna a and b are gone ill be moving to a dry pre mix, comes as a base, then just use calcium nitrate and Epsom to get the right ppm. I've got all my basics now, mpk etc etc. Wouldn't mind a good dry, cheap, soluble kelp but they're all in US and Canada,so I'm stuck with cold press for now. But even while still using the canna base I've saved a fortune (and learned so much).
The tool I've used most lately is

http://opensalts.wikidot.com/

There's just so much pure info on there,

Fudge

Fudge

Screenshot 2020 10 24 21 03 34

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Tria needs to be dissolved in distilled water with polysorbate 20 and heat. Wont work on its own, and even properly dissolved you need to be careful not to overdose. Tria works very well at extremely low concentrations.
I'm looking into going this route and applying it as a foliar spray rather than feeding it in the res.

Fudge

Fudge

Tria needs to be dissolved in distilled water with polysorbate 20 and heat. Wont work on its own, and even properly dissolved you need to be careful not to overdose. Tria works very well at extremely low concentrations.
I'm looking into going this route and applying it as a foliar spray rather than feeding it in the res.

So the bottled one should be fine? as that's already sold for use as a foliar spray too

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
So the bottled one should be fine? as that's already sold for use as a foliar spray too
I didn't see the one you're referring to but if its bottled in a liquid form for foliar applications its likely already pre-dissolved in P20 and should be fine as is. There are a few different brands of pre-made foliar Tria Ive been looking at.

Fudge

Fudge

I didn't see the one you're referring to but if its bottled in a liquid form for foliar applications its likely already pre-dissolved in P20 and should be fine as is. There are a few different brands of pre-made foliar Tria Ive been looking at.
1ml/10l at £12 for 200ml bottle, 98% beeswax. Hoping the other 2% is the p20. Think I'll give them an email 1st but it's defo for plant use

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
98% beeswax with 2% P20 would be a sticky mess... I'm not grasping whats actually in that product. I know Tria is extracted from honeycomb but it's not straight beeswax in itself.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Clone each before flower. Its a pita but thats what I do. Thats why I number them all. Then decide at harvest. I will ditch the males once they show and then I look for nice even branching, vigor, bud to leaf ratio, bud shape and size, trich production, and overall growth and finishing times. Of course smoke and flavor

So your mother will be the first gen "clone" and you'll have identified her by smoking/inspecting/consuming the "seeded" parent, is that correct?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Haha sure... by all means bro summertime fishing for walleye and some joints. Yup air BnB here i think

God I love walleye, I really miss fishing in Northern Michigan. Northern pike are even tastier if caught at the right size, I fillet them boneless into 4 fillets. Pike and Walleye are the best eating fish, hands down.

Especially when caught in late winter.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This run is 3 gelato33 s1 fems.

3 blueberry dragon cheese regs
9 cake n chem regs
9 dragons cheese regs
All from seed

Maybe i didnt read @Frankster ‘s comment right.

And where do I get the gelato s-1’s? I have an affinity for “name brand” s-1’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom