Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I’m happy to share any recipes I have. I make gummies, hard candy, caramels and fruit chews, toffee, peppermint Patricks, oatmeal gingersnaps, granola, pretty much anything. Plenty of savory foods as well.

I would appreciate that. My fridge/freezer broke and a bunch of fresh frozen flower from my outdoor thawed, so I was forced to cook it into butter to preserve it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey brother, 2014 jeep compas... started out a bit rough when In gear so I did the plugs cause they use copper core and haven't changed em since I bought it. Not much difference so I ordered the coils since it was a bit rough in gear and intermittent miss here and there. But waiting for the coils to come I would get an intermittent dash light of a lightning bolt loose power and stutter and sometimes stall... changed the coils and runs smooth when idle and placed into gear vibration is gone... it really wasn't bad to begin with but you just know its a bit off when your used to working on your own shit.

Then yeah this past week that lightning bolt and the traction control light come on and loses power and stutter and sometimes stalls.

I did think the coil wires but they look in great shape and don't think i would see that weird combo on the dash lights. I started doing some digging and its nothing new to the jeeps or Chrysler for that matter. Appears this happens when the throttle body goes to shit. $110 and easy to change. So it that doesn't work ill take it and get a diagnostic done... have a further look at the coils wires but I'm pretty confident its the throttle body since it seems to be a common issue with these.

Just seemed to really progress over a few weeks. If it did that shit to start I prob would found it sooner... im sure 1 coil was on its way out so but for the price just do en all and have peace of mind
clean that throttle body away from the intake,i know it a pain in ass to take off and clean,but if your gonna do it ,do it right,you spray a mess of cleaner into that intake,when you start it gonna run away on you,then put the body back on and get some of that mass air flow sensor cleaner comes in a can,spray that on the mass air flow sensor,it not good to spray with the cleaner you use for throttle body,it has thin wire type sensor in there and you use a special cleaner,that might even be your problem.
you mention the lightning bolt code that def a connection though,when you plugged your coils back in did you use die electric grease?
see i was getting same stuff,i un plug each coil and waited for a stager,on 2 coils it stagered,went a bought coils and even went bought a high ass dollor mopar coil,would run a few days and same shit,so got tired throwing money at it,and sure enough those damn wires arent normal,they are transmission lines,the plastic tends to crack on them,from under hood heat,i know you up in the snow but under hood it still gets hot,best way to tell is wait for dark ,go out lift hood with no light around,you will see any sparks jumping around under there

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

clean that throttle body away from the intake,i know it a pain in ass to take off and clean,but if your gonna do it ,do it right,you spray a mess of cleaner into that intake,when you start it gonna run away on you,then put the body back on and get some of that mass air flow sensor cleaner comes in a can,spray that on the mass air flow sensor,it not good to spray with the cleaner you use for throttle body,it has thin wire type sensor in there and you use a special cleaner,that might even be your problem.
you mention the lightning bolt code that def a connection though,when you plugged your coils back in did you use die electric grease?
see i was getting same stuff,i un plug each coil and waited for a stager,on 2 coils it stagered,went a bought coils and even went bought a high ass dollor mopar coil,would run a few days and same shit,so got tired throwing money at it,and sure enough those damn wires arent normal,they are transmission lines,the plastic tends to crack on them,from under hood heat,i know you up in the snow but under hood it still gets hot,best way to tell is wait for dark ,go out lift hood with no light around,you will see any sparks jumping around under there
Haha yeah I used the spark trick in thw past.... funny how many times I have managed to get buddies to stick a pinky into a coil wire as I turn it over for to check for spark... then I give em an insulated screw driver and have then hold it close to metal after they refuse the second time... lmao I know I'm an asshole.

Thanks for the tips on the throttle body... im thinking its the return spring or mechanism and its sticking... all electronic I think but we will see when I get it apart. If I can get away with cleaning it I will send the part back but if not atleast I have it then.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It's not to bad to get to in this vehicle. Remove the air intake and filter box then 4 bolts and the wire and one clip for it. Maybe an hour to replace.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I use coconut oil, but all can be made with butter. Kief is great for hard candy. Everything else can use butter or coconut oil.

I used a 1lb of butter 1/2 ounce of the best smoke in my friends garden, made pound cake, and nothing!

I slow boiled it for 3 hours...wth did i do wrong?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Hey brother, 2014 jeep compas... started out a bit rough when In gear so I did the plugs cause they use copper core and haven't changed em since I bought it. Not much difference so I ordered the coils since it was a bit rough in gear and intermittent miss here and there. But waiting for the coils to come I would get an intermittent dash light of a lightning bolt loose power and stutter and sometimes stall... changed the coils and runs smooth when idle and placed into gear vibration is gone... it really wasn't bad to begin with but you just know its a bit off when your used to working on your own shit.

Then yeah this past week that lightning bolt and the traction control light come on and loses power and stutter and sometimes stalls.

I did think the coil wires but they look in great shape and don't think i would see that weird combo on the dash lights. I started doing some digging and its nothing new to the jeeps or Chrysler for that matter. Appears this happens when the throttle body goes to shit. $110 and easy to change. So it that doesn't work ill take it and get a diagnostic done... have a further look at the coils wires but I'm pretty confident its the throttle body since it seems to be a common issue with these.

Just seemed to really progress over a few weeks. If it did that shit to start I prob would found it sooner... im sure 1 coil was on its way out so but for the price just do en all and have peace of mind

Throttle body sensor?

amekins

amekins

I used a 1lb of butter 1/2 ounce of the best smoke in my friends garden, made pound cake, and nothing!

I slow boiled it for 3 hours...wth did i do wrong?
Not enough. I do at a minimum 1 oz buds to 16 oz of fat (butter/oil). If I had my way (and eventually I will), I’d be doing 2 oz bud/16 oz I’ll. Did you decarb first? It shouldn’t actually boil. The fat basically should be kept around 160 F for several hours.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Planes,trains,cars,edibles, and a forest! U can learn it all right here. -
Cleaned that same Chrysler throttle body worked great for 4-5 months ended up replacing it for the $100 it’s just easy to be done with it in my humble opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom