Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

i only see gnats when my room is too crowded or too wet. A bit of attention to more dry cycle and they disappear.

The “gnats” i thought i had a lot of were actually root aphid flyers. Which also did not come from ocean forest but a local soil made here called potters gold.
There is a legal grower that is a customer at the hydro store I shop at and he is a soil grower. Has a really different method of dealing with the bug issues. This guy finishes a grow and puts on of the used soil into a pile and waters the heck out of it with 180 degree water. Works for him. He has been using the same soil for like 7 years.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There is a legal grower that is a customer at the hydro store I shop at and he is a soil grower. Has a really different method of dealing with the bug issues. This guy finishes a grow and puts on of the used soil into a pile and waters the heck out of it with 180 degree water. Works for him. He has been using the same soil for like 7 years.

real amended organic soil? Cause i wouldnt want to use a peat mix again after compaction.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I must have heard of Fox Farms Ocean Forest being hot like a hundred different times, but I must have started at least 400 clones in Fox Farms Ocean Forest and never a single sign of it being to hot. I am starting to wonder if they have different production sites throughout North America
like you say, clones, its different from seedling. I know you thread them both the same. However, IMO i think that the clones are already way ahead in the game than a seedling just coming out of seed. for clone i have my nutrient set at 200ppm as soon as they root, but i don't do that to seedlings. they start off at water tap which is at 22ppm in my case.

@Aqua Man i am pretty excited. I've seen some crazy results on them.

Anthem

Anthem

like you say, clones, its different from seedling. I know you thread them both the same. However, IMO i think that the clones are already way ahead in the game than a seedling just coming out of seed. for clone i have my nutrient set at 200ppm as soon as they root, but i don't do that to seedlings. they start off at water tap which is at 22ppm in my case.

@Aqua Man i am pretty excited. I've seen some crazy results on them.
Done a few seeds in it as well. Never had any problems.

amekins

amekins

I “liked” that comment but dont mean i liked it. Night terrors sounds horrible. Sorry you went through that.
I still deal with nightmares my kid wakes me from because I can be heard screaming/crying from the other room. It is what it is. Sleep deprivation is really unpleasant but I’m able to keep it at a level that at least prevents psychosis 😂.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Weird thats what my Purple Urkle did too, but you have better looking sugar than mine did. Really like your leaf color.
This gelato has all sorts of twisted growth... was over fed and just been bitchy the whole grow. But I couldn't treat it like it wanted because the others wanted more food and light. So its the Franken baby. One ugly plant and leaf to bud ratio is a trimmers unhappiness. But I haven't really posted a pis of it so thats why I did... definitely the funkiest lookin of the bunch. Not in a good way. But if I grow it specifically im sure I can make her look pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom