ARBICO Organics- anyone have any good or bad experiences?

• Thread starter GimpDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

Has anyone had any success or failures while dealing with ARBICO Organics?

i was really looking forward to using Some of their beneficial insects in my IPM, but so far they seem to be a real disappointment.

last month spent $40 on some green lacewing larvae. They charged me an extra $30 for shipping and handling.

when I read the website, and the brochure they sent along, they stated that the larvae life cycle was a couple of weeks. So I waited patiently to start seeing adult lacewings show up in my grow area. It’s been a month, and not a single one anywhere.

I called ARBICO Organics this past Friday and spoke with someone. They said it that I should have called within 24hrs if the larvae weren’t viable when delivered, and that it’s too late for them to do anything to help me.

I added the medium to every pot in my grow tents, as soon as they arrived, as well as the pots that have Ti, Chili, and Aloe plants in them. Those houseplants get nothing but water, so you’d think that there would be at least a few in those pots too.

working with a really limited budget, so needless to say I feel like quite the fool. I will follow up here in this thread with more updates, but for now I feel let down and taken advantage of by ARBICO Organics. The statements made on their website are misleading.

I will probably just stick with Nature’s Good Guys in the future.

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

Oops, forgot the exact amounts. I remember the shipping making the amount nearly doubled.
Shipping was $19

they got back to me and expect me to pay shipping for them to resend it.

Thinking it over. Not sure why I should have to pay them to resend what they failed to send in the first place

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

That sucks dude I've only had positive experiences with them, good luck!

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

I was on the road for most of the day today, but I wanted to follow up. Arbico was closed over the weekend, and they responded to me this morning by email. They offered to resend it if I pay shipping, we are emailing back and forth to see what is the best solution. I don’t want my money back, I want a population of healthy predator bugs, and they have their cannabis consultant hopefully helping me figure that out.
I’ve ordered some satchels of Andersonii from Nature’s Good Guys, in the mean time

Top Bottom