Archive Seed Bank

• Thread starter firemanelaflare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

They have some fire and I don't know what to pop first anybody know about the sweeties, Larry faced or Louie faced.... I know sweeties is cookies I heard it's dosidos reincarnated in another thread ... I have limited space and I know I should just pick a pack and pop em but I also would like to know should I buy a bunch of the packs listed and really have fun.. I haven't popped beans since 09 when cali connection was all we knew

below frigid

below frigid

Never ran Louie before but I ran Larry put it in a jar and forgot about it? Found it back in a cupboard 3 months later. When I opened the jar I thought maybe the jar had something in it before I used it. Then it hit me, Lemon Pine Cleaner! Some of us are a little slow. I always heard about weed that smelled that way but this was over the top.

zeke

zeke

Archive gear is great. If you are in Oregon there is an Archive shop in Portland. They sell cuts and excellent flower along with seed. Good people and top notch genetics

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Thread from the dead! Just popped some Flavour Packs. Apparently these can't be had anymore.
PXL 20210414 155300145

PXL 20210414 175516855
RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Really can't find any grow info on these, everyone must have put theirs on ice. I'll try to remember to keep this post updated or maybe start a journal for these if i get females.

Latest posts

Top Bottom