archive seeds face off bx2

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

The HP is bomb, and the BC HP may be just as, like I said I could be wrong. It's about what the male is doing with it. Be sure to post up what you get. An OG with better hash quality could be very nice.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Im VERY happy to report that OGSEEDCo has made it right and sent me a proper refund :) even going to be getting a gift for my troubles !

Just wanted to let the farmer community know , cause I know how rep is very important in the seed biz .

Cheers everyone ! : )
JJ

J

jon3372

I have had a full run of face off, golden ticket, hell raiser , and hash bar all were just unreal. they were just white big hard nugs. they grow different than any strain I have grown (probably 75) I really like the was they grow and srong sturdy plants that produce great my best plant was a hash bar I got 14 oz from here. I should mention that I grow in DWC with 13 gallon buckets I just want some I can't wait to get more

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I have had a full run of face off, golden ticket, hell raiser , and hash bar all were just unreal. they were just white big hard nugs. they grow different than any strain I have grown (probably 75) I really like the was they grow and srong sturdy plants that produce great my best plant was a hash bar I got 14 oz from here. I should mention that I grow in DWC with 13 gallon buckets I just want some I can't wait to get more
I have 6 of the Hell Raisers OG going right now,I just started them from seeds about 30 days ago starting to show sex, How did you like the Hell Raiser OG ? any tips on growing it you could give..Thanks

J

jon3372

I have 6 of the Hell Raisers OG going right now,I just started them from seeds about 30 days ago starting to show sex, How did you like the Hell Raiser OG ? any tips on growing it you could give..Thanks
it is very very good one of the most liked strains I have ever grown

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

Doc is my braddah. he one good guy. me and some guys here are growing a bunch of stuff he sent me. I am looking forward to finishing more of the stuff he gave me and smoking that shit. :D aloha

J

jon3372

Doc is my braddah. he one good guy. me and some guys here are growing a bunch of stuff he sent me. I am looking forward to finishing more of the stuff he gave me and smoking that shit. :D aloha
well hook me up lol right now I am running face off,golden ticket, hell raiser, and hash bar they are all very very nice I just want to get ahold of more seeds and everybody is out.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

I just started a couple packs of his Walker Sours. Some of his gear sells out within hours it becomes available online. . I seen that vendors sell his seeds out west. Does anyone know where I can find his seeds in MI??

J

jon3372

Im in mi also and I have been getting them from uk but they are all out to.

Tepictoton

Tepictoton

After solely running RD gear for a couple of years I decided to come over to try something else. After reading up I ended up buying some Valley Girl and Casper's OG. It is a lonely world here in Europe when working with these uberspecial genetics hihi...folks around here like their white widows plain and their amnesia fermented LOL I juts don't get it...

Will be throwing a pack of valley girls and Casper's OG in some wet paper towels tonight and start my adventure with Archive...

If anybody has any tips on good grow logs of these strains, please direct me in that direction.

Plan is to keep them in veg for about 2,5 months. Sexing then taking cuttings. Then flowering the cuttings keeping the plants from the beans as mothers of those that make the 'cut'.

So any pointers on these two strains (am especially interested in the different pheno's I can expect) will be highly appreciated! For instance, I remember reading somewhere that from the Casper's OG the keeper pheno is more stretchy? Can one say this for sure?

No worries, I will be flowering them all of and find my personal keeper, just wondering if anything more is known about them because the information I can dig up on the net is very meager...

And just for information, got them from Cannacollective in UK and am very pleased with their service. They were shipped a few hours after making the payment, and made it to my doorstep (about 2500kil away) in just two days! No to mention the freebees which turned out to be some stink bomb from Archive. So these will be popped too(so any information about that one is welcome too)!

Latest posts

Top Bottom