Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elkhunter

elkhunter

grape smuggler vs. grimace og...which is better ? more grape ? more potent etc etc ? thx...elk..

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Im waiting on my kirkwoods and another pack of Caspers. Archive has some top notch genetics.. man o man what I would do for some @obsoul33t gear. TLC dispensary LA has his gear.

Lol, I planned on a run to LA hours before seeing this post. You must be a Yoda!

It's only a thirty minute drive for me, can't wait ;)

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Success! Very nice once inside, kinda ghetto on the outside. Really nice bud tender girls. Took me 2 hours to get there and back home (LA traffic).

Lineup for next year set... now, which to run first?

IMG 1281

RG420

RG420

I've got 7 Grimace Og at 2 weeks veg and already see 2 different phenos most have short internode spacing with nice simetricle side branching and there are 3 thAt are slim,stretchy and hardly any side branching ( hopefully these 3 are male! ) all in all very vigorous and healthy plants :)

mr roboto

mr roboto

How did the grimace turn out?
Fuckin cops came to my buddy's spot and tore up all my mothers that I popped from seed including my archive stuff. I just recently popped another grimace which is about to get a try in a few months.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

@mr roboto - Terrible news, sorry to hear. Know there is a guy out this way feelin' for ya. And keep positive (and growing!).

RG420

RG420

Yeah man that's shit news! Can relate bro similar thing happened recently to me! Positive karma your way bro from across the pond! :D

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Top Bottom