Arctic Sun Grow

• Thread starter LonDanZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LonDanZ

Hi All :hi

Im new to this site so please be gentle.

This will be my 1st grow thread here,hopefully all will go to plan.. Iv started this thread just as iv switched to flower as i find Vegging shots pretty boring.

I will be using 6x 6oow Hps over 96 plants. The strain is Arctic Sun:cool0010: one of my all time Favs..

Im gonna be feeding them The full Canna range of coco nutes i'v also used canna pro+ coco.

They were vegged for 14 days under 3 of the lights untill most were 14-15" and iv now spread them out under the full 6 lights..

If anyone has any tips or questions then please feel free to post

Keep ya fingers crossed for me.........

Img 0717 edited
Img 0718 edited
Img 0719 edited
Img 0720 edited
Img 0721 edited
Img 0722 edited
Img 0723 edited
Img 0724 edited
Img 0725 edited
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Fantastic show LonDanZ, that's gonna get ridiculous fast :nod

I'll be watching

S

Snookster

Super nice LonDanZ....I take it those are all Females...are they stretchy...bushy? I don't know much about this strain...Thanks!

L

LonDanZ

I take it those are all Females...are they stretchy...bushy? I don't know much about this strain...Thanks!

Yep all females from clone...these are known to stretch like a bitch but eventually fill out to lovely donkey dick formation

K

keroseen

looking pukka m8, ive just been given an Artic Sun clone so im well pleased i found this thread.

how are you watering those girls? just tipping water in the trays as needed? ive done loads of grows bottom feeding coco, dead simple and works a treat i found.

how do you find the canna coco nutes? personally i dont like them but i know other folks get on fine. ive been using monkey juice the past year which i prefer but i just bought some b'cuzz coco to try.

you seem to know ur stuff anyway m8, they look a picture of health. all the best bro.

KS

K

Kilo

thats my boy!! ez LD nice of ya to rep and accept my invite ;) hope you stick about.

L

LonDanZ

looking pukka m8, ive just been given an Artic Sun clone so im well pleased i found this thread.

how are you watering those girls? just tipping water in the trays as needed? ive done loads of grows bottom feeding coco, dead simple and works a treat i found.

how do you find the canna coco nutes? personally i dont like them but i know other folks get on fine. ive been using monkey juice the past year which i prefer but i just bought some b'cuzz coco to try.

you seem to know ur stuff anyway m8, they look a picture of health. all the best bro.

KS

Im handwaterin from the top at first then once the Jungle takes hold il switch to bottom feeding as you suggest. Im pretty new to the Canna range myself having switched from B.A.C. but the last 2 grows i have used canna seem to be fine..a friend of mine has suggested Monkey juice for coco but im still not bored of experimenting with Canna nutes yet..

L

LonDanZ

thats my boy!! ez LD nice of ya to rep and accept my invite ;) hope you stick about.

Thanks mate..seems a nice place and theres plenty of info around for me to read:rock

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ooo, I like very much! I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this one. Great work bro.

K

Kilo

Thanks mate..seems a nice place and theres plenty of info around for me to read:rock

yeah defo the place to be...I think that room is looking the healthiest ive seen it m8... goner be a bumper one for sure.. especially with our keeper..I've got a few other goodies im sure you'll be interested in....speak soon

smashing it!! :bong-hits:

P

punkadc

awesome setup! looks great!
im gonna pull up a chair if you dont mind..

D

drpressure600

. . beautiful tread amigo, 'artic sun', i'm always hearing great things bout em, can't wait 2 c how goes 4 u, all d best ok . .

. . ps, nice set up . .

D

Donk Frog

Looking good bro, dam I can't wait to set up a proper room again at the end of this year.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Really healthy looking room you got there, Quick question, how long does Artic sun take to finish?

darksideX

darksideX

:music..sun is shinin' & the weather is fine..:music ..i like ur station..lookx damn cool:rock

F

FastForward

Impressive Londanz....looking great....good luck with the rest of it....and don't worry about people ragging on your grow - those kinds of dickhead generally see the dark side of the banhammer pretty pronto.....relax and enjoy :)

L

LonDanZ

Really healthy looking room you got there, Quick question, how long does Artic sun take to finish?

I take this Pheno of the Arctic 8 weeks although i reckon you could take them to 9.

L

LonDanZ

Impressive Londanz....looking great....good luck with the rest of it....and don't worry about people ragging on your grow - those kinds of dickhead generally see the dark side of the banhammer pretty pronto.....relax and enjoy :)

Did i miss something?:surprised

Latest posts

Top Bottom