ArcticBlast's Awesomeness

• Thread starter ArcticBlast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ArcticBlast

hey guys, i usually post on another forum, but i thought it'd be cool to post what i have going on over here too... since i cant figure out how to upload pics, i'm just going to repost the entire thread from the other site and hope that it works?

Hey everyone, welcome! I thought it'd be a nice idea to show you guys all the stuff i have going on!

Garden Specifications:
Veg: 110 w PL-L 24" from HTG Supply - $70
Flower: 400 w HPS with batwing reflector from HTG Supply - $130

The strains i have in veg are as follows: esbe's ErdPurT x ARNE, viking x ARNE, and Apollo11 x ARNE. i have ONE of BENJI's ChemStars. I have 2 ecsd x ogkush bx1 that i was gifted by IDO. I have a mother and seedling of ASH (Afghan skunk x afghan haze) that i was gifted. I'll be popping a lot more in the future, as i'm now an official Hybrids From Hell tester! I'm stoked, thanks esbe!

In flower, i have my original motherplant of ErdPurT x ARNE, and two of her clones! I actually staggered it a little bit: i put the clones in about 2.5 weeks before i put the mother in. They are all in 5 gallon buckets.

oh yeah, and i take clones of EVERYTHING, but i don't have a good success rate! so occasionally you might see a plant and be like "wtf is that?" its probably one of my rare success stories! just a heads up lol

now to the pictures! i used to take pics with my camera phone but i got a LOT of complaints :noway: lol... how can someone take pictures of esbe's genes with a phone??? so i got a slightly better camera! its a Casio Exilim with 8.1 megapixels. I'm still trying to figure it out (i cant figure out why its so blurry when i zoom, and i'm trying to figure out the best settings) So far, i think the Tungsten filter looks best under the HPS and the Daylight Fluorescent looks best under the pl-l... anyway, on to the show: :joint:

this is the veg/clone/seedling area... notice the male that's not doing so good...i'm about to just clone the hell out of him and ditch the 'father'
picture.php

here's the containers i clone with, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. i find that if i just leave it alone and don't mess with it all the time, it roots better..
picture.php

here is ChemStar and 2 ecsdxogkush seedlings. they were doing rough, but the new growth looks good. again, i'm probably just going to clone the hell out of all these and work with those!
picture.php

here are the nicest clones of ErdPurTxARNE...they will be my new mothers :abduct:
picture.php

here's 5 vikingxARNE and 5 apollo11xARNE...esbe said i'd have to watch out for herms in the viking cross, so yeah! sorry for the picture, i didnt feel like taking all the cups out
picture.php

these next 2 pics are of the ASH mother. A good buddy that is also on this site gifted me a pollenated ASH a couple of months ago! i harvested the seeds and tried to reveg her. she started showing new growth in less than 2 weeks, the fastest reveg i've ever had!
picture.php

picture.php

here is a seedling of ASH that my friend also gifted me! He's hoping for a boy, i'm hoping for another female lol
picture.php

and now onto flower..........

these are when i first threw the 2 clones in flower about 3 weeks ago. there's also a bagseed plant in there for sexing (turned out to be a male and was tossed)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and these are the newer updates with the mother in there! i took these pics yesterday. the bigger "Y-shaped" clone like immediately started flowering, zero stretch, just started packing on buds. the smaller one and the mother plant both started a mild stretch, but the smaller clone is catching up and starting to bud nicely too!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Alright, that's it for now! take care!
ArcticBlast

A

ArcticBlast

hello hello!

so today i was getting high in my flower room, taking pictures, messing with camera settings, and this is what i've come up with:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

muuuch better than before, in my opinion..you can actually see the details now lol. anyways enjoy! let me know what you think and how i can make it better! :smiley_joint:

ArcticBlast

A

ArcticBlast

whats up everybody?

so yeah, i've been playin with the camera some more...:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

there you have it! take care

ArcticBlast

A

ArcticBlast

well thanks for all the views, if you want to see the rest of the show, you know where to find me.

ArcticBlast.

D

Donk Frog

I think you need to stay to learn, your plants look unhealty or nut problems in every pic...lol

M

mountaindank

How did you manage to be a tester for Hybrids from Hell? No offense but like Donk Frog said, your plants look kinda brutal. I think you need to get a lighter soil mix, and water your seedlings less. Some of them even look like they're starting to get root rot.

A

ArcticBlast

lmao, alright dudes!

donkfrog, you were the one that told me to come to this site, right? thanks again!

ArcticBlast

Top Bottom