Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Sounds like you guys know how to do breakfast, when's it ready I love breakfast lol
Fuck.i just went to fry some tatie scones and a wee egg for my roll n bacon.i stuck on the frying pan then I realised I had to go get something so I went for two fucking seconds.ok maybe 30 seconds.comes back to kitchen and I'm like "what's that smell?" I pushed open the kitchen door and BOOM!the frying pans in a blaze!oh fuck.i really panicked.totally forgot about the extinguisher and that water makes it worse so I quickly lifted it over to the sink and turned on the tap and amazingly it goes out.but then I realise the plastic head of the fish slice in my hand is on fire and I foolishly try to put it out like a match by shaking it.big mistake.the burning melting plastic dripped all over the place including my fucking face which I didn't even feel coz my adrenaline was going.i bloody feel it now though.my face is nipping like a bastard.thankfully it's not that bad.just a few small drops hit my face.still pretty sore though.buggeration!I need a new frying pan and fish slice now.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Fuck.i just went to fry some tatie scones and a wee egg for my roll n bacon.i stuck on the frying pan then I realised I had to go get something so I went for two fucking seconds.ok maybe 30 seconds.comes back to kitchen and I'm like "what's that smell?" I pushed open the kitchen door and BOOM!the frying pans in a blaze!oh fuck.i really panicked.totally forgot about the extinguisher and that water makes it worse so I quickly lifted it over to the sink and turned on the tap and amazingly it goes out.but then I realise the plastic head of the fish slice in my hand is on fire and I foolishly try to put it out like a match by shaking it.big mistake.the burning melting plastic dripped all over the place including my fucking face which I didn't even feel coz my adrenaline was going.i bloody feel it now though.my face is nipping like a bastard.thankfully it's not that bad.just a few small drops hit my face.still pretty sore though.buggeration!I need a new frying pan and fish slice now.
Sorry about that brother, kitchen accidents are for real. Spilled grease all over myself a few months back. Bad time

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So I tried to take a picture of a little stardawg/Questionable kush nug with flash.
20170122 024951

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So i know ive been talking about these things for a while now, even had a fixture on order at one point but read some bad reviews before it got in. Finally have a 315w cmh fixture headed this way. Gonna run it in the bloom room, eventually ill have 2 in there and bump the wall over about a foot and a half.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Im trying out the sunsystems setup simply because i can get it here with no shipping and a little discount. Saved 100 dollars over a boulder fixture and i can hang the ballast remotely with this setup. Hoping ill like what i see out of this little guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom