Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Gonna suck when @rmoltis goes back to work. I enjoyed having him on when I'm at work. Gets quiet around here on afternoons haha

I'll still pop in in the morning before work, and all evening after work until bed.

I tell ya it's been nice having someone on the boards to chat with late at night I feel ya @incogneato . It's been nice.

My goal is back to work end of Jan or end of Feb.

Things get better every day/week.
It's been a long slow road to recovery.

But I've been walking, driving, carrying things (up to 30-50lbs so far carefully). Going out more shopping, eating etc.

I think the work involved in gardening helped me recover. By motivating me with my passion to do the work. It helped me slowly train myself back into the swing of things.

I mean you'd be surprised how much of your core and groin you engage when leaning over a soil bin mixing by hand.

Or having to pull 10+ lb pots in and out of the tent after watering (started 2 weeks after surgery extremely cautiously)

Or shaking up my nutrient jug. Starting and stopping the mass of forward and backward moving liquids definitely engages your core.

I can shower alone again, put pants on, shoes on.

My vitality is slowly starting to return. I probably won't see larger gains until a year or more out from surgery.

I'll be a part of this forum for a long time.

incogneato

incogneato

I'll still pop in in the morning before work, and all evening after work until bed.

I tell ya it's been nice having someone on the boards to chat with late at night I feel ya @incogneato . It's been nice.

My goal is back to work end of Jan or end of Feb.

Things get better every day/week.
It's been a long slow road to recovery.

But I've been walking, driving, carrying things (up to 30-50lbs so far carefully). Going out more shopping, eating etc.

I think the work involved in gardening helped me recover. By motivating me with my passion to do the work. It helped me slowly train myself back into the swing of things.

I mean you'd be surprised how much of your core and groin you engage when leaning over a soil bin mixing by hand.

Or having to pull 10+ lb pots in and out of the tent after watering (started 2 weeks after surgery extremely cautiously)

Or shaking up my nutrient jug. Starting and stopping the mass of forward and backward moving liquids definitely engages your core.

I can shower alone again, put pants on, shoes on.

My vitality is slowly starting to return. I probably won't see larger gains until a year or more out from surgery.

I'll be a part of this forum for a long time.
Good to hear your recovery is coming along. Been there twice myself. Hope you guys had a nice relaxing Christmas. Side note: I had clipped a lower bud on my pink diesel x amnesia auto last week and decided to give it a try. Last night I packed a bowl of larf and I was pretty impressed. Saw my wife had her hair straightener on and made an impulse decision lol. Pressed the nug twice and got a pretty good size ball of rosin. I wanted to get a better taste of the terps b cuz the strain actually smells heavenly and the bowl was dirty. Bootlegged a dab in my glass bowl lol. Cleaned it out,heated it up and dabbed away. Caught me off guard,

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Good to hear your recovery is coming along. Been there twice myself. Hope you guys had a nice relaxing Christmas. Side note: I had clipped a lower bud on my pink diesel x amnesia auto last week and decided to give it a try. Last night I packed a bowl of larf and I was pretty impressed. Saw my wife had her hair straightener on and made an impulse decision lol. Pressed the nug twice and got a pretty good size ball of rosin. I wanted to get a better taste of the terps b cuz the strain actually smells heavenly and the bowl was dirty. Bootlegged a dab in my glass bowl lol. Cleaned it out,heated it up and dabbed away. Caught me off guard,

Dabs are potent!
I take a fat dab & It gives me a hot flash and my forehead sweats as my lungs tighten up like a vice.

Then the whole high rushes to my head. It's a great feeling!

incogneato

incogneato

Dabs are potent!
I take a fat dab & It gives me a hot flash and my forehead sweats as my lungs tighten up like a vice.

Then the whole high rushes to my head. It's a great feeling!
Haha, that's exactly what happened to me. The first hit was ok but the second.....big dab for a newb and it hit hard lol. It tasted so good too. I might have to get a pen :smoking:

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

IMG 20161225 144737
veg space
20161225 144131

Bloom room getting ever closer to the end.
IMG 20161225 144501

Questionable kush(true name unk.)
20161225 144159

Critical Kush off to a slightly earier turn it would seem.
IMG 20161225 144326

And the kosher kush.

Who is the favorite?

incogneato

incogneato

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Gave them the last bit of nutrients they will recieved before chop, made a little homemade k booster with enzymes to finish them out and the last of the carbs the soil will recieve. Onto the flush.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Trying to see if cutting carbs before the flush and lowering my overall p in flower will lead me to more flavorful smoother crops. I've never attempted a flush on organic soil but this stuff is recycled at this point and runoff is getting clearer and clearer as we get close to the end so I figured why not start now lol. At the 10 day left mark I will hit them with 5-10 gals a piece and probably once more in the last week with some ice water. Trying the soma flush haha

straincreation

straincreation

Trying to see if cutting carbs before the flush and lowering my overall p in flower will lead me to more flavorful smoother crops. I've never attempted a flush on organic soil but this stuff is recycled at this point and runoff is getting clearer and clearer as we get close to the end so I figured why not start now lol. At the 10 day left mark I will hit them with 5-10 gals a piece and probably once more in the last week with some ice water. Trying the soma flush haha
let us know what happens, sounds interesting i usually carb load before chop to add a lil more weight, just cause the plant breaks down those sugars quite well in the last couple weeks,from my experience.

happy farmin!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

let us know what happens, sounds interesting i usually carb load before chop to add a lil more weight, just cause the plant breaks down those sugars quite well in the last couple weeks,from my experience.

happy farmin!
Thanks strain that has been my technique in the past. Someone recently mentioned that they had noticed cutting carbs produce a smoother flower so I had to test if they are full of it XD their logic was the Temps we burn weed burn sugar and burned sugar tastes rough! Makes sense to me

incogneato

incogneato

Following along and absorbing as much of this knowledge as I can. I had the sleigh loaded and realized I had work on my grow box, clone some plants, transplant... You get the idea lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Jokes aside though I should try to throw out an informative post here and there i feel like ive been doing alot of learning lately and less sharing that wealth back here but experiments take time i guess. I should have done that kelp tea a week earlier now that im loooking back at my pics i am sure i missed some weight because of it.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Jokes aside though I should try to throw out an informative post here and there i feel like ive been doing alot of learning lately and less sharing that wealth back here but experiments take time i guess. I should have done that kelp tea a week earlier now that im loooking back at my pics i am sure i missed some weight because of it.

One thing nice about personal grow journal entries.
Is that you can always look back through your posts to find pertinent information.

I've looked back plenty of times in my journal retrieving data from old posts.

If you don't post the info is never there when you need it

Latest posts

Top Bottom