Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

I'm pretty happy about the diverse group of organic growers right now too.

Growing organically just seems so simple.
I know this is a late response, but from what I've observed, it's just what people find easiest. I think hydro is the nuts.

I've tried organic...full on organic. And it gave me a whole new respect for the people who grow this way all the time. Personally, I think it's the hardest way to grow.

But to each his own. One thing I can say for sure is that I like well grown product, no matter what the medium : ) I love organic, but it's so much prep work.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I know this is a late response, but from what I've observed, it's just what people find easiest. I think hydro is the nuts.

I've tried organic...full on organic. And it gave me a whole new respect for the people who grow this way all the time. Personally, I think it's the hardest way to grow.

But to each his own. One thing I can say for sure is that I like well grown product, no matter what the medium : ) I love organic, but it's so much prep work.
Id agree with this. I think people find what they like and what works well for them. I think another struggle some people have with organics is the lack of day to day things to do in your garden. Other than transplants all the magic happens while im mixing soils. Other than that its extremely light maintenance. Some people like that but others want more face time.

incogneato

incogneato

Popped some GG4 S1s someone down in cali made a year or so ago. Theyve been collecting dust so i figured id run them. Theres also some romulan i put into germination and some cherry slime. Im most excited about the slime.
Is that Og Gong cherry slime?
Id agree with this. I think people find what they like and what works well for them. I think another struggle some people have with organics is the lack of day to day things to do in your garden. Other than transplants all the magic happens while im mixing soils. Other than that its extremely light maintenance. Some people like that but others want more face time.
I'm in coco right now but I started some clones in soil so I can give it a shot. I didn't mix myboen Supr soil this time but I'm looking forward to trying it

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I'm worried about the gg4 S1's. I've heard the gg4 has a hermie trait already and being s1's that could possibly reinforce that tendency? BUT maybe I'll get lucky we will have to wait and see haha. The slime though....can't wait. Romulan been on my list for a while too.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

100% on the cherry slime and the gg4 S1's for germination. One Romulan had cracked it's shell but hadn't made progress beyond that and the other appeared to be fully intact.

Top Bottom