Arctic's Organic Planet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hey there guys with the conclusion of the kush filled closet I figure it's time to start a new thread. Running an LEC in the ol flower room, t5s and MHs on the veg side which can be converted to a second flower chamber if we get lucky and have more females than we anticipated. Got 6 cherry slime and 3 GG4 S1's in starter cups, critical kush and stardawg are in recovery from my visit to the hospital. All the seedlings in starter cups have poked their heads up above the soil as of this morning and here they are.
Arctics organic planet

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So all the cherry slime are doing great, all up above the soil and rocking their first set coming in. One of the gg4s never opened its Cotyledons so it may not make it, we shall see.
So I snipped the cotyledon on the gg4 that wasn't doing anything and that seems to have spurred some growth. I think the cotyledon were shading the new growth and keeping it from developing.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20170331 142814
20170331 142741
20170330 130416

Got the Cherry Slime moving along. Critical kush was finally healthy enough to clone. And the first AACT for the Cherry slime. Ewc for bacteria and hopefully some nematodes. A little alfalfa meal for protozoa and a pinch of crustacean meal for chitin (the building blocks of fungal hyphae)

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Didn't I post a comment in here?

@juiceyjay dude what's gooooooood! Yeah man I fell out for a while. Started a grow with a buddy of mine and that went to shit. Now finally getting some plants under some lights again recently though.

@ArcticOrange hey man, good to see you around brother. How are things

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Didn't I post a comment in here?

@juiceyjay dude what's gooooooood! Yeah man I fell out for a while. Started a grow with a buddy of mine and that went to shit. Now finally getting some plants under some lights again recently though.

@ArcticOrange hey man, good to see you around brother. How are things
That sucks man I've tried to partner grow 3 times and they all went to shit. Some1 always feels like they deserve more, glad ur getting things rollin for urself again.

I have a grow diary this year called "sour kush green crack outdoor" hoping for less problems then last year.

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

You got it mayne!!!

Yeah I feel it. I was literally paying for everything and not asking for really anything. All I asked for was a couple Zips to help pay me back for what I put in. Not to mention trying to teach this dude how to grow.... When I got back from Oregon I was like...hey what up dude! I'm ready to come out in work on the garden and get things cracking. He got offended apparently. And said "dude I don't need you for anything. I got it, if nothing else I can enjoy your company. It was like...the fuck? Really bummed me out. So i went and checked up, snagged some genetics and snagged my stuff from his place..... glad it's over... his garden looked like doodoo
That sucks man I've tried to partner grow 3 times and they all went to shit. Some1 always feels like they deserve more, glad ur getting things rollin for urself again.

I have a grow diary this year called "sour kush green crack outdoor" hoping for less problems then last year.
t

Latest posts

Top Bottom