Ardent Lift First Run And Continuous Review

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Please check out this thread on making gelatin capsules using the ardent lift and “All in Capsule” filler

Tyler198742

Tyler198742

Is there anything I can take or eat with my decarbed weed to help my liver digest them fully. I have a very high tolerance with edibles being my daily and preferred intake. I just tried putting them in capsules and don’t feel anything really. Took two grams worth. I normally need two brownies to catch a buzz. My friends need maybe a half of one. I already use lecithin when I make my coconut oil but can I use anything else when I just eat the bud by itself in capsules

Growgod420

Growgod420

Be careful with that coconut oil, it’s makes for a super potent product. High THC isn’t for me but I wanted to sample something I made with my canna coco oil and got high as fuck. Never again, haha
That's a me moment where you think you're gonna die!!!

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Is there anything I can take or eat with my decarbed weed to help my liver digest them fully. I have a very high tolerance with edibles being my daily and preferred intake. I just tried putting them in capsules and don’t feel anything really. Took two grams worth. I normally need two brownies to catch a buzz. My friends need maybe a half of one. I already use lecithin when I make my coconut oil but can I use anything else when I just eat the bud by itself in capsules
I read there is a real magnification of absorption and intensity of your high if you eat mango pieces. Enzymes and antioxidants and stuff.

Cookoo4Coco

Cookoo4Coco

I didnt read the entire thread But i LOVE my ardent Decarber! Ive had it a couple years and it has never disappointed.
Even though 90% of what i make is for personal use i still like having an accurate dosage and having things fully decarbed makes that more percise. Plus i always hated doing an oven decarb So stressful!

Latest posts

Top Bottom