• Thread starter J1EviLGREENz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Is this a top nutrient, or what would u recommend
npk ratios would have to be used together to get proper ratios for different stages of growth..
it’s a synthetic nutrient so you would have to be ph’ing no matter your growing medium..

only one i’d use or two are Botanicare or some of Advanced.. as far as the name brands ones go.. obviously newer smaller companies are coming out with some good stuff..

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I use and advocate use of Emerald Harvest nutrients, absolutely. I hear they are working on an organic line, as well. Would love to see that.

I cannot speak for EH's 3 part series, but their 2 part "Cali Pro" series is excellent. Potent stuff, all of their products - a little goes a long way.

Their potassium silicate "Sturdy Stalk" is great. It's one of the Emerald Harvest products I "don't leave home without" - my "every day carry" in my fertilizer arsenal 🤠
Their pH Down is just as strong as Advanced Nutrients (if not stronger)
Emerald Goddess is a wonderful supplement for both root drench and foliar feeding
King Kola is a potent bud booster but I've never needed it running their 2 part Cali Pro bloom nutes
Root Wizard, again a potent microbial great for both hydro and soil applications

Overall I've been highly impressed and successful with their nutrients. Emerald Harvest was started by one of the original guys from Advanced Nutrients, so in my opinion it's a step above Advanced Nutrients, and the price is maybe a little more affordable, depending on where you get it. There are a lot of retailers selling it though, so shop around because prices may vary.

They have excellent customer service, as well.

Again, I'm just waiting for their organic line to come out. Hopefully it's as good as their synthetics.

J1EviLGREENz

J1EviLGREENz

I use and advocate use of Emerald Harvest nutrients, absolutely. I hear they are working on an organic line, as well. Would love to see that.

I cannot speak for EH's 3 part series, but their 2 part "Cali Pro" series is excellent. Potent stuff, all of their products - a little goes a long way.

Their potassium silicate "Sturdy Stalk" is great. It's one of the Emerald Harvest products I "don't leave home without" - my "every day carry" in my fertilizer arsenal 🤠
Emerald Goddess is a wonderful supplement for both root drench and foliar feeding
King Kola is a potent bud booster but I've never needed it running their 2 part Cali Pro bloom nutes
Root Wizard, again a potent microbial great for both hydro and soil applications

Overall I've been highly impressed and successful with their nutrients. Emerald Harvest was started by one of the original guys from Advanced Nutrients, so in my opinion it's a step above Advanced Nutrients, and the price is maybe a little more affordable, depending on where you get it. There are a lot of retailers selling it though, so shop around because prices may vary.

Again, I'm just waiting for their organic line to come out. Hopefully it's as good as their synthetics.
Great, iv been using EH now for about 3-4 years in the UK, and the results are excellent, I haven't found anything even close, and yes the guy split from advanced nutes and created EH, I was just here to see what others thought and if there was a better brand, iv also been trying Humboldt's secret garden tree but on outdoor grows

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Great, iv been using EH now for about 3-4 years in the UK, and the results are excellent, I haven't found anything even close, and yes the guy split from advanced nutes and created EH, I was just here to see what others thought and if there was a better brand, iv also been trying Humboldt's secret garden tree but on outdoor grows
Humboldt secret is good stuff, I’ve ran them before a few years back, they used to be pretty pricey though. Not too sure nowadays though.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Top Bottom