Are HLG qb LEDs waterproof?

• Thread starter dezahp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dezahp

dezahp

I have HLG 600 rspec v2 lights. I was wondering if it's ok to spray stuff around the boards? I just got a atomizer to spray pesticides(PureCrop 1) but don't know if it's safe to do so? If not, what do you guys do? Constantly undoing the rachets and taking the lights out of the room each time isn't really something I'm willing to do.

Anthem

Anthem

I have HLG 600 rspec v2 lights. I was wondering if it's ok to spray stuff around the boards? I just got a atomizer to spray pesticides(PureCrop 1) but don't know if it's safe to do so? If not, what do you guys do? Constantly undoing the rachets and taking the lights out of the room each time isn't really something I'm willing to do.
I believe it would be based on when the light was made. It is pretty easy to tell if the light is waterproof based on the connections between the cord and driver. If they are sealed with Orings and odd screw together connectors than they should be waterproof. But more to your question, I would not even worry about it because you want to spray pure crop one right after lights go out and the stuff has a chance to dry before the lights come back on, otherwise you will burn the leaves of the plants

Top Bottom