Are my auto flowers okay?

• Thread starter callywag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

callywag

Do my autoflowers look okay? they're 8 days old (from when i planted them in soil), in 3 gallon grow bags. I feel like they're growing a little slow. I don't think the slight browning on the leaves is nutrient burn I'm pretty sure I just accidentally turned my grow light up a little too high.
Are my auto flowers okay
Are my auto flowers okay 2

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

They look okay, but they're hard to see. More information would be helpful. For example, what's the temperature?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

looks like your soil might to wet , what soil are you using how are u watering and what nutes

C

callywag

looks like your soil might to wet , what soil are you using how are u watering and what nutes
Im using just a generic brand soil that i got from the grocery store, it's like organic and full of all kinds of yummy matter for the plants, i can only get it during the spring. It's a very well draining soil I just soaked them 2 days ago when I took the pics. I water whenever the top inch of soil goes dry and i soak the bag and let the water run off. I'm not using any nutrients because they're too young for them, but i have Reefertilizer for when they get big enough.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Im using just a generic brand soil that i got from the grocery store, it's like organic and full of all kinds of yummy matter for the plants, i can only get it during the spring. It's a very well draining soil I just soaked them 2 days ago when I took the pics. I water whenever the top inch of soil goes dry and i soak the bag and let the water run off. I'm not using any nutrients because they're too young for them, but i have Reefertilizer for when they get big enough.
plants that small only need a few oz's of water at first not a soaking

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

I have a problem that looks like this in my cucumber seedlings right now, when I transplanted them into the ground and watered less they seemed to sprout back up and stop curling. I think they just got more air.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
copy the questions in this post and anwser them here to understand your grow
You might also want to read about how to water your plant. Cuz right now you are totally watering wrong.

While you are at it you might want to read about plant deficiency and few other threads. Here is a list

All that reading should give you the time to leave that plant be for the next month :D

Top Bottom