Are my buds gonna get bigger?

• Thread starter littlechef
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Have you grown this strain from them before?
No, But I did grow another from them....LSP..aka Lumpy Space Princess
4 13 19

Deke

Deke

I looked at their site. I couldn't find any feminized seeds, all reg. Did you start with reg seeds?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I looked at their site. I couldn't find any feminized seeds, all reg. Did you start with reg seeds?
They only make regulars. Take a look at the genetics on the Grape Spoodie

Deke

Deke

I did, it looks fantastic! So did a few others. But the one you have looks lije one is like to try for sure.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I did, it looks fantastic! So did a few others. But the one you have looks lije one is like to try for sure.
TY

They were easy to grow (soil) and had a good bud to leaf ration. The smoke is great as is the Rosin (pressed Rosin).
I THINK that I detect that you may be more interested in fems?

I was as well, and still grow some. The problem is that there are lots of great breeders that only make regulars, so I changed course. I began feminizing my own seeds (a ROYAL PIA) and shortly thereafter just made regulars. If not for a space problem, I would not bother with fems anymore. I love finding a good stinky male and flowering his butt off in a different tent/room.

This was a Crockett Farms Strawberry Fields male that was used to make about 12 more crosses. I get more than enough pollen to make a few seeds for me and mine. SF is male only, but Crockett (Reserva Pravada, DNA Genetics) also has regs..but Not SF, and I wanted that. (Strawberry Bananna x Tangie)

Second shot is an F2 male currently in flower. (F2=2nd generation). The difference in structure seems to be a bit more on the Tangie side than the original parent (judging by the leaves, and stem rubbed stink).

1 2 19 SF
10 25 19

Deke

Deke

I don't have the separate room or extra set of lights to deal with regs. or making my own. Plus the cost of soil for the half/males that will get chopped. I'm sure there are a lot of good strains out there that are only reg, but for a small personal grow its not worth the extra cost and effort IMO. I'll just have to stick to fem stuff I can get, even though I know I'm missing out in some good strains.

BigCube

BigCube

I don't know, for one plant. 100w in the right environment should be plenty.

This is my current micro grow.
It's running 7 100w (15 actual watts each) dollar store led bulbs. For a total of 105w this is week 5, pictures taken 4 days ago.

20191025 125906

20191025 130026

20191025 130053

20191025 130145

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I don't have the separate room or extra set of lights to deal with regs. or making my own. Plus the cost of soil for the half/males that will get chopped. I'm sure there are a lot of good strains out there that are only reg, but for a small personal grow its not worth the extra cost and effort IMO. I'll just have to stick to fem stuff I can get, even though I know I'm missing out in some good strains.
I am not a large grower at all. I also flower males in 1 gallon pots easily..hardly any cost, sans the need xtra room.

Moshmen

Moshmen

you do what ya gotta do! I used to grow outside in the Midwest now I’m stuck growing autos inside! But it’s still way cleaner/better than anything thing on the black market and most dispensaries! Lmao don’t feel like ur we are missing out just cuz you can’t pop regular seeds. Feel blessed ur able to grow ur own!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I don't know, for one plant. 100w in the right environment should be plenty.

This is my current micro grow.
It's running 7 100w (15 actual watts each) dollar store led bulbs. For a total of 105w this is week 5, pictures taken 4 days ago.

View attachment 905581

View attachment 905582

View attachment 905583

View attachment 905584
How Kool ! Almost proves light intensity trumps light spectrum!
When I think micro grow I think couple single cola 8-10 gram pull! Not cubes! Looks great what kinda harvest are you thinking your gonna get ?

BigCube

BigCube

How Kool ! Almost proves light intensity trumps light spectrum!
When I think micro grow I think couple single cola 8-10 gram pull! Not cubes! Looks great what kinda harvest are you thinking your gonna get ?

Not sure lol. Probably around 2 or 3 oz.
I have a thread going here on it. I keep it updated.

Deke

Deke

you do what ya gotta do! I used to grow outside in the Midwest now I’m stuck growing autos inside! But it’s still way cleaner/better than anything thing on the black market and most dispensaries! Lmao don’t feel like ur we are missing out just cuz you can’t pop regular seeds. Feel blessed ur able to grow ur own!

I'm in the Midwest also. I was going to outside as well this past summer but Septoria hit my tomato plants and cannabis is susceptible to that so I can't plant outside. That.shit is hard to get rid of. For now it's autos in 5gal pots. If went the coco route I could drop pot size and grow a fee more plants, but for now 6 plants fits under my lights at about 40w per sq ft. This week I just got some seeds from Ace seeds R&D dept that will be released next year, and 6 strains from a private breeder on the east coast. I can't wait!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'm in the Midwest also. I was going to outside as well this past summer but Septoria hit my tomato plants and cannabis is susceptible to that so I can't plant outside. That.shit is hard to get rid of. For now it's autos in 5gal pots. If went the coco route I could drop pot size and grow a fee more plants, but for now 6 plants fits under my lights at about 40w per sq ft. This week I just got some seeds from Ace seeds R&D dept that will be released next year, and 6 strains from a private breeder on the east coast. I can't wait!
Just an FYI ( I don't grow autos myself); A 3 gallon cloth pot should be just fine for an auto, due their limited root structures, but I could be wrong. That would save you both soil and room for more plant(s).
Good luck on this and future grows.

Deke

Deke

Just an FYI ( I don't grow autos myself); A 3 gallon cloth pot should be just fine for an auto, due their limited root structures, but I could be wrong. That would save you both soil and room for more plant(s).
I used one 2gal this time and she used up all the nutes and microbes, and i was slow to react. Stress big time. So from now on I want the extra soil and an insurance policy! LoL

BigCube

BigCube

A 3 gal pot is more than big enough. I use 1 single 3 gal pot to fill a 3x3 tent. Autos dont need much more than a gallon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom