Are my clones starting to flower?

• Thread starter Strawberry420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strawberry420

Strawberry420

So I got my clones like 5 weeks ago and I've been slowly reducing the hours so I can put them outside theyre down to 15/9 and I can't tell if I just stretched my clones with too little light or have they started flowering?
Are my clones starting to flower
Are my clones starting to flower 2
Are my clones starting to flower 3
Are my clones starting to flower 4
Are my clones starting to flower 5
Are my clones starting to flower 6
Are my clones starting to flower 7
Are my clones starting to flower 8
Are my clones starting to flower 9
Are my clones starting to flower 10
Are my clones starting to flower 11

dire wolf

dire wolf

Why would it ? What are your outside daylight hours ? Your in North America ?

Strawberry420

Strawberry420

Why would it ? What are your outside daylight hours ? Your in North America ?
I'm in San Diego so basically from the end of May till the middle of August we have a little over 14 hours of light a day. The rest of year the daylight hours decline so if you plant clones outdoors you that were started indoors (usually under 18 to 24 hours of light a day) started indoors you have to slowly lower veg times to 15 hours till early till June and hope your strain can veg under 14 hours of light.

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

I
I'm in San Diego so basically from the end of May till the middle of August we have a little over 14 hours of light a day. The rest of year the daylight hours decline so if you plant clones outdoors you that were started indoors (usually under 18 to 24 hours of light a day) started indoors you have to slowly lower veg times to 15 hours till early till June and hope your strain can veg under 14 hours of light.
hey straw , sounds tricky , good luck
Another thought , can't you just veg indoors till you are ready in August , then throw them outdoors ? Personally I don't believe that plants need gradual light reduction , but I'm not growing in that zone so I can't say , but if it was me , I'd just veg at 18 hours and put them outside when ready to flower , I guess there are plenty of people here from your area who can offer advice , hope they do chime in , I'm curious ......

Strawberry420

Strawberry420

I

hey straw , sounds tricky , good luck
Another thought , can't you just veg indoors till you are ready in August , then throw them outdoors ? Personally I don't believe that plants need gradual light reduction , but I'm not growing in that zone so I can't say , but if it was me , I'd just veg at 18 hours and put them outside when ready to flower , I guess there are plenty of people here from your area who can offer advice , hope they do chime in , I'm curious ......
My next grow is going to be clones on 18/6 indoors going from December through February then in mid February the average hours of daylight are 12 hours and the weather doest drop below 50 at night and never about 78 during the day. So instead of big expensive grow lights I can flower in my greenhouse in perfect conditions using the sun. Also I'm starting feminized seeds in may so I never have to deal with this confusing bullshit again.

dire wolf

dire wolf

My next grow is going to be clones on 18/6 indoors going from December through February then in mid February the average hours of daylight are 12 hours and the weather doest drop below 50 at night and never about 78 during the day. So instead of big expensive grow lights I can flower in my greenhouse in perfect conditions using the sun. Also I'm starting feminized seeds in may so I never have to deal with this confusing bullshit again.
Good plan

Top Bottom