Are my girls ready to chop 3
Are my girls ready to chop 4
cornishkush68

cornishkush68

Can anyone help and let me know if my girls are ready to chop
Thanks

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Can you show pics of the entire plant. Hard to tell without seeing the majority of the buds.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Can you post a plant photo, not so close. Your trichs still look quite clear. Based on that, I say a few more weeks. Nice colors!

Lilolme

Lilolme

I agree with the afore mentioned estimate of a few more weeks, stay on your regular feeding schedule with a slightly weaker feed each time, you don’t wanna starve it at this critical stage, yellowing of the leaves will indicate it is gettin close. Hang in there you’ve got nice smoke on the way

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
these might help some

Lilolme

Lilolme

One thing I figured out was to not count the time between when you flip and when they actually start to flower, 2 weeks or so, that gives the perception of a younger plant with fewer weeks in flower so pushin it into actual ripeness is mentally easier, just subtract 2 weeks from where you are now

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

One thing I figured out was to not count the time between when you flip and when they actually start to flower, 2 weeks or so, that gives the perception of a younger plant with fewer weeks in flower so pushin it into actual ripeness is mentally easier, just subtract 2 weeks from where you are now
They’re autos mate,purple lemonade it says between 56-63 days from flower 56 is next Wednesday,one seems to be a bit infront of the other though,they look so good,super sticky I can’t wait to taste her

Lilolme

Lilolme

They’re autos mate,purple lemonade it says between 56-63 days from flower 56 is next Wednesday,one seems to be a bit infront of the other though,they look so good,super sticky I can’t wait to taste her
My mistake, damn they look good. Do a proper cure on em my green crack is really comin around after a month in the jars, extremely fruity

Top Bottom