Are My Plants Ready For Harvest?

• Thread starter hkh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hkh

hkh

What's up guys? I harvested a majority of my autos over the last 2-3 weeks. Just 3 of those left, going a little over 14 weeks right now. One of them, the sour diesel, has been budding for a while now and it really doesn't look like the bud from the other plants. The buds seem 'furry' in contrast to the more juicy bud I've seen so far. And there isn't a lot of trichome development vs the other plants I've harvested.

So, I'm having a difficult time telling whether it's done or close to done or what. Thanks in advance for your help.

I also have a photo period white widow I planted earlier this year that's coming due too....many of the white hairs it recently sprouted have turned brown, but I don't see amber trichome coloration. I'll post pics of that one in the next message.

Here are pics of the 14+ week auto sour diesel (dinafem).

Are my plants ready for harvest
Are my plants ready for harvest 2
Are my plants ready for harvest 3
Are my plants ready for harvest 4
Are my plants ready for harvest 5
hkh

hkh

Here are pics of the photo period white widow. I planted this one back in May. It was my first attempt at growing and I messed up a lot. So, she was stunted for a while, but it looks like she's going to make it. Anyways, I'd lie to say that this one's done too. Please let me know what you think. Thanks again.

20170923 091039
20170923 091110
20170923 091115
Top Bottom