Are my plants showing sighs of re veg week 2 day 5 of flower

• Thread starter Potheadbloke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Potheadbloke

are my plants looking like there guna flower bras use the are on week 2 day 5 of flower and no proper buds have formed

P

Potheadbloke

Pics would be much more helpful

Are you disturbing the dark
Ye we had 3 day of the room light being left on in week 2 of flower they look like there in pre bud at day 5 week 2 of flower but there big healthy looking girls it’s a 12 week flower cycle aswell

P

Potheadbloke

T
Ye we had 3 day of the room light being left on in week 2 of flower they look like there in pre bud at day 5 week 2 of flower but there big healthy looking girls it’s a 12 week flower cycle aswell
here sitting at 21 lights off 27.6 lights on got 4 ocilating fans on and a 4250 box fan attach to the chimney also a fan pulling air in and mega pot 22l x16 feed timer on 24 hr run off time 60 mins

P

Potheadbloke

I’m feeding them roots exalerator mightygrowth enhancer canna coco a and b in ved after 3 week veg giving the canna coco a and b and Dutch explode in flower using 12 hps lights any advice will help

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Be really honest a pic would tell me a lot more.

I tried again but it much easier to figure from pics than a shaky vid

I would cut out the roots exalerator that’s promoting root growth the plants laid it’s roots well enough come flower and it’s telling the plant to put energy into growing roots when you want it to concentrate on flower production

A guy called uncle Ben explained it to me in depth I don’t have access to that forum no more as it was taken down by the old bill years ago
I wish I did have access to it still nvm.

12 hps light wow they must kick out some heat

I’d try to get the temp down a tad 81f is a tad high

P

Potheadbloke

I would cut out the roots exalerator that’s promoting root growth the plants laid it’s roots well enough come flower and it’s telling the plant to put energy into growing roots when you want it to concentrate on flower production

A guy called uncle Ben explained it to me in depth I don’t have access to that forum no more as it was taken down by the old bill years ago

Iv attached another video there week 3 day one on dat buds are starting to form

P

Potheadbloke

There sitting at
Pics would be much more helpful

Are you disturbing the dark
just up loaded a better video thank for ur advise

P

Potheadbloke

I’m just using Dutch explode and Cana a and b now and temps sitting at 28 degree tops lights on 23 lights off

Mothman

Mothman

I’m no expert but I’ve had revegging happen and I don’t see any evidence of it in your vids. But then, I haven’t seen it so early after flip.

I think your 3 days of continuous light probably tells you what you suspect. Don’t be surprised to find boy parts as these plants develop.

P

Potheadbloke

I have c
I’m no expert but I’ve had revegging happen and I don’t see any evidence of it in your vids. But then, I haven’t seen it so early after flip.

I think your 3 days of continuous light probably tells you what you suspect. Don’t be surprised to find boy parts as these plants develop.
heck every plant just buds and pistols forming will there still be Hermes ?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
No more vids lol.

It’s like trying to get blood outa a stone 🤣

A good pic might help me identify any male parts

Top Bottom