Awaiting Feedback Are my posts being deleted?

• Thread starter EVOKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

whats happening here today i had 2,400 likes and 1,050 post... now i have 2,163 likes and 923 posts.. who has access to delete our stuff please let me know if im doing something wrong... not cool.. has this happen to anyone else... its happened twice already....

EVOKE

EVOKE

u bastards its a conspiracy...
Smiley dance013

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

dont worry buddy I went from 51 to 19 likes.... 0.o I think it had something to do with mods not like what I said..... man that was the most likes I got from one thread ;D It did get ugly though

P

paulycali

Some posts have to go through a moderator before getting posted. New rules i believe. I also think they are deleting old threads and posts to make more room on the site. Its not you lol! Just the way it is sometimes. Doubt its personal. See ya in the threads :)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Quit trying to bogart all the likes bitch!lol,damn if we gave you a dollar you'd want two...

T

TECK

whats happening here today i had 2,400 likes and 1,050 post... now i have 2,163 likes and 923 posts.. who has access to delete our stuff please let me know if im doing something wrong... not cool.. has this happen to anyone else... its happened twice already....
Nobody is deleting any of your posts. :)
This is what I get as results for you:

IMG 26102012 182135

Might be some weird software bug?
Anyone else has his post numbers "dancing" up and down?

u bastards its a conspiracy...View attachment 262634
Congrats on using the images properly! You attached a smilie, instead of linking it from outside. That protects the users by eliminating insecure pages.

S

swisscheese

Evoke what the hell who counts their likes and posts. You were just too high and forgot how to read...again! And kid twist is so nice he deflected the blame for your obvious stoned error.

Top Bottom