Are My Seedlings Normal?

• Thread starter Lrsmrf23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lrsmrf23

Are my seedlings normal
over the years we have collected seeds we found in our weed, after germinating them I placed them into pots outside. Four of my plants all look the same and have lots of leaves and just look different.. one looks normal. The only picture I can upload for some reason is the one of the weird looking plants. Is this a weed plant or am I growing some other type of weeds

L

Lrsmrf23

There is only one in the whole batch that looks like one. I don't understand how these seeds got mixed in. They all came from weed we smoked

bongzaway

bongzaway

she be ready for harvest. thats some real fire right der'.

time to do some reading on cannabis, bro.:)

Dan789

Dan789

Probably got mixed in while... bagging for distribution lol.
Did this container get three seeds or does it just look like there's three individual plants?
Did the initial MJ come from anywhere around a Monsanto test area? GMO 's and all?
Second the not pot!

L

Lrsmrf23

she be ready for harvest. thats some real fire right der'.

time to do some reading on cannabis, bro.:)
lol I know what weed looks like. I just didn't know if it was a hybrid or some different type. But I'm a beginner! And I'm in the process of figuring it all out Thanks !

IMG 1797
L

Lrsmrf23

Probably got mixed in while... bagging for distribution lol.
Did this container get three seeds or does it just look like there's three individual plants?
Did the initial MJ come from anywhere around a Monsanto test area? GMO 's and all?
Second the not pot!
No it was one plant. And I'm not sure exactly where it came from. I know a few were from Colorado dispensary weed

Top Bottom