are the nute companys ripping us off?

• Thread starter Kingkong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kingkong

Sorry had to get a jazzy title in there..I havnt had luck getting any help on my old threads and they were some lame easy subjects..I just spent all day on the net and found the answers my self..Okay yet another question from the newb..I just went through the different schedules for different kinds of grow aids..Question do you have to take it that far or the companys making sure to make that extra buck?
Can someone give me some examples of neccesity's for my mothers Iam growing in dirt right now..Also which brands do you prefer?
Thanks in advance for the help..

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Sorry had to get a jazzy title in there..I havnt had luck getting any help on my old threads and they were some lame easy subjects..I just spent all day on the net and found the answers my self..Okay yet another question from the newb..I just went through the different schedules for different kinds of grow aids..Question do you have to take it that far or the companys making sure to make that extra buck?
Can someone give me some examples of neccesity's for my mothers Iam growing in dirt right now..Also which brands do you prefer?
Thanks in advance for the help..

I don't feel qualified to recommend something for dirt. But I do say that in most cases,depending on strain, you don't need full strength base nutes. I also do believe you should use full strength additives except something like Shooting Powder and products like that. Best of luck with ur grow. Most growers will tell you to take it slow with nutes until you know the strain and the nutes.

ncga

ncga

I have had good luck so far with Mother A & B a two part that seams to work well. I add in a bit of H&G roots excel once a month as well as some Mycos , monthly.

hydrodynamicsintl.com

nc

Top Bottom