Are there any hope for two of my seedlings? (photos)

• Thread starter Jarnis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jarnis

Jarnis

Hi everyone!

I´ve just started my second grow, and I have run in to something I would really like to get your help with. I put the seeds, OG Kush fromn Seedsman, in the coco-perlite mix the 8:th this month and they broke the surface the 11:th.

It´s a huge diffrents in size between the seedlings. Two of them (as you can see on the pictures) are still very small and two of them are allready a lot bigger. Are the two small ones a lost case, and should I plant two new seeds instead of them? I really would like to have 4 plants going in the tent thats why I ask. :)

Thanks very much in advance!

Are there any hope for two of my seedlings photos
Are there any hope for two of my seedlings photos 2
Are there any hope for two of my seedlings photos 3
Are there any hope for two of my seedlings photos 4

zzzybil

zzzybil

had a runt once that turned into pretty awesome - .......... i imagine pros might cull but imo all seeds matter.......thats a joke but yuh never know nothing to lose giving it a chance to rally

Lilypot

Lilypot

There's always a chance of different pheno types in seeds if they are auto's I would give them another week or two and see how they come along. Photo grow them out learn from them for next time it happens 👍

Jarnis

Jarnis

had a runt once that turned into pretty awesome - .......... i imagine pros might cull but imo all seeds matter.......thats a joke but yuh never know nothing to lose giving it a chance to rally
Thanks for the answer!

I will give them a chance to start behaving, and hoping for the best :)

Thanks again!

There's always a chance of different pheno types in seeds if they are auto's I would give them another week or two and see how they come along. Photo grow them out learn from them for next time it happens 👍
Thanks for the answer!

You are very right, they are autos. I´ll follow your advice and give them another week or two and see what happens with them.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom