Are there appetite suppressant strains?

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

I know it's a really girley question but I'm curious if there are any strains kinda known to have strong appetite suppressant qualities. Kind of a "diet weed" of sorts. Thanks :character0103:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey muxee I once had some g13 from a med user, It suppressed my appetite every time I smoked it. I liked it a lot cause I didn't get the munchies all the time.

B

Boywonder

Hi muxee:)

I dont know about an appetite supressant, but this is true:
My good friend quit smoking weed for new year in 2006/07. He quit for 2 years, and put on 4 stone in weight!! Then he started smoking again this new year just gone, and I swear, he has lost nearly 2 stone already!! Now, why is this u may ask. Well, I tell you why I think it is. Its coz when he's stoned he's too LAZY to make a meal, so he hardly eats, lol : I'm serious :) He's too lazy to even go to the garage which is right by his house to get food, lol:) I know this wont help u, but just thought I'd tell u anyway :)

Bw.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm kinda interested in how this thread will turn out, 'cuz i've noticed over the years that i don't get the "munchies" anymore, quite the opposite. Like if i'm cooking, i can't smoke 'cuz i know i won't want to eat when it's done. Pretty fucked up when you're walking back inside from flippin some steaks on the grill and you walk past your freshly cleaned bong packed and ready to go. Ahh the struggles of a stoner....

CBF

CBF

Supporter
i dunno, most weed gives me the munchies, some i really put on the feed bag, lol.

aka

hubcap

hubcap

i pass out before i get a chance to eat with black domina.

i suppose that could be a consideration.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Hi muxee:)

I dont know about an appetite supressant, but this is true:
My good friend quit smoking weed for new year in 2006/07. He quit for 2 years, and put on 4 stone in weight!! Then he started smoking again this new year just gone, and I swear, he has lost nearly 2 stone already!! Now, why is this u may ask. Well, I tell you why I think it is. Its coz when he's stoned he's too LAZY to make a meal, so he hardly eats, lol : I'm serious :) He's too lazy to even go to the garage which is right by his house to get food, lol:) I know this wont help u, but just thought I'd tell u anyway :)

Bw.

The funny this is i know alot of people that have lost weight after they started smoking weed but i know almost equally the amount that stayed the same size or gained weight while smoking.

I just stay the same size although i havent been smoking as much as i used to in my college days.

H

herby

i pass out before i get a chance to eat with black domina.

i suppose that could be a consideration.

LOL. Yea that would help for sure. I find sativa dominants usually motivate me and I dont get that hungry with em. Then again occasionally I pig the fck out too.

N

Nuglover

The funny this is i know alot of people that have lost weight after they started smoking weed but i know almost equally the amount that stayed the same size or gained weight while smoking.

I just stay the same size although i havent been smoking as much as i used to in my college days.

Toking can increase metabolism and you'll lose weight...if you can fight off the munchies. I suck at it personally.

S

S1CK0hh

I agree that sativas will most likely suppress appetite, I had some SSH that did an excellent job at this, a great diet weed with a strong head.

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

I seem to remember my G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian not giving me the munchies but whatever you do don't smoke gooey or you will eat everything in site. Good luck on your quest. Actually I may have still have some of those...

M

muxee

Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread. It's been informative and entertaining. I'll keep my eye on the more sat dom phenos and keep looking for that magic skinny strain :character0103:

J

John Ditchweed

I agree with johnnyballbag ---- I can eat after cooking but it kills my high almost completly............. I would say it is a waste of smoke for me be I like the added creativity in the kitchen so

Top Bottom