Are these babies trying to hermaphrodite

• Thread starter Vintaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vintaw

Vintaw

Is foxtailing a sign of hermaphroditing?
Are these babies trying to hermaphrodite 2
Are these babies trying to hermaphrodite
Are these babies trying to hermaphrodite 3

NairnM16

NairnM16

According to Google and others people’s opinions Bruce banner likes to fox tail in the last 2 weeks, seems pretty common I wouldn’t worry

Ponky

Ponky

Bruce banner grows huge gnarly buds. If they're skinny it's weird. That piece is normal. Sticking off the side of a crown.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Nice grow! You got a dedicated room? What lights are you running? Looks really good in there 🤘

Vintaw

Vintaw

Nice grow! You got a dedicated room? What lights are you running? Looks really good in there 🤘
Thanks! I've got a whole barn. Led Estech lights. I guess they were doing a study at Cambridge college with these lights because they are highly efficient and reproducing the same light spectrum as the sun and I can tell you that they're definitely powerful. I can only run them at 60% in my bloom room and 30% in my veg I can't really say I care for the company and another down fall is their Wi-Fi only so the only way to really control them is through Wi-Fi and we have shoddy Wi-Fi so it's definitely created some problems but I'm sure these could be very good lights

Latest posts

Top Bottom