Are These Brown Hairs Normal For 6 Weeks Flowering

• Thread starter Jezza99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jezza99

its a swazi gold plant someone said 5 to 6 weeks are to early for brown hairs but i couldnt find it turned into a hermi or nothing?

Are these brown hairs normal for 6 weeks flowering
Are these brown hairs normal for 6 weeks flowering 2
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

should be fine. when a plant gets pollinated the hairs will turn brownish orange but if only a few are i'm assuming it's just maturing. I would start flushing if you're 6 weeks in if it's an 8 week strain it looks like you got quite abit of nitrogen going on

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Being this swazi is a straight up sativa dom landrace, if its what it is. The extra N will carry it as this plant is no where ready. Could go as long as 85 to 90 days to ripen.

J

Jezza99

Being this swazi is a straight up sativa dom landrace, if its what it is. The extra N will carry it as this plant is no where ready. Could go as long as 85 to 90 days to ripen.
ok i did hear somewhere it did say 55 to 85 days flowering time so should i start flushing now or wait also is the brown hairs anything to worry about?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
most start flushing round 7-10 days. I'm not a flusher as I am organic.

Im not sure what you have there is swazi. As it does look close to ripe and it is generally a 85 day strain. and you havent even hit 60 days. Are you sure dude was legit on the strain.?

J

Jezza99

most start flushing round 7-10 days. I'm not a flusher as I am organic.

Im not sure what you have there is swazi. As it does look close to ripe and it is generally a 85 day strain. and you havent even hit 60 days. Are you sure dude was legit on the strain.?
yeah maybe the strain is wrong make sense i think ill start flushing now and check again in 10 days and if it looks ripe might just haverst thanks for your help.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

its a swazi gold plant someone said 5 to 6 weeks are to early for brown hairs but i couldnt find it turned into a hermi or nothing?

Ya hairs are fine Iv had hairs turn a lil color before there ready hair development is still a ways away u got a few weeks left by the looks of It

xenon730

xenon730

yeah maybe the strain is wrong make sense i think ill start flushing now and check again in 10 days and if it looks ripe might just haverst thanks for your help.
it's more than 10 days away to finishing. you'd be harvesting very early and flushing too early killing your yield.

Top Bottom