Are these buds almost ready?

• Thread starter BC21596
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC21596

BC21596

I am growing Cannatonic CBD and I have two plants. (I only needed one, but was having trouble with germination so put 3 seeds in. Two germinated and I didn't have the heart to throw one away since it's the last of my seeds.) One was growing better from the beginning so I put it into flower earlier. It has grown a lot and is only 6 weeks into flower, but I can tell that it was further in at 4 weeks than my second plant is now. I see lots of red pistils on some of the side branches towards the light and also the trichromes look whitish to me. This is supposed to be a 9-10 week strain. Could this be almost done? I was in there today and towards the wall I found a lot of aphids. I don't see anything on the other plant and they're not touching so I'm hoping that maybe I can harvest this soon and not mess up the other plant. I don't care about yield since this is more than I need, but I do care about quality.

Untitled 4491
Untitled 4493
Untitled 4496
Untitled 4499
Untitled 4506
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Not ready. At least a week.

Mr. G.

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

If you not worried about the amount you get give them 11 hr of light and 13 off you could do 10 and 14 if you like and id give it 14-18 more days and should be really nice.

BC21596

BC21596

Thanks Everyone. I can't wait to give this stuff a try! 😀 Hopefully I can keep the aphids off the other two plants. I washed the fan leaves by hand yesterday (soapy water) and today and they are going down a lot. So far, I don't see any aphids on the buds. They seem to stick together on particular fan leaves and I imagine they are moving out when there is too much population. I know I can't kill them all by hand but if I do this every couple days hopefully I can keep them in check until harvest.

BC21596

BC21596

Also, this is my second grow. First was a success but this is a harder strain to grow. Cannatonic is mold prone so I don't want to spray it at this point. I did hit some of the plant with neem oil first but then realized that was bad and switched to washing with soap & water.

Rooke

Rooke

Also, this is my second grow. First was a success but this is a harder strain to grow. Cannatonic is mold prone so I don't want to spray it at this point. I did hit some of the plant with neem oil first but then realized that was bad and switched to washing with soap & water.
Hey there ladybugs devour those little bastards lacewings as well best to get after them ASAP they multiply like crazy best of luck with your grow!!!

BC21596

BC21596

Hey there ladybugs devour those little bastards lacewings as well best to get after them ASAP they multiply like crazy best of luck with your grow!!!
Every time I see a ladybug outside, I bring it in. Unfortunately, the room is not air-tight at all so they can escape. I am curious if Pikes sells them though this time of year. Probably not.

Top Bottom